Tehdood Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Tehdood
Baby Leet

Tehdood Application

Post by Tehdood »

Hello, My name is Tehdood and I am interested in joining your org. I've been playing AO on and off since 2005. The last time I played seriously before now was back in 2012, however I was forced to drop the game due to RL. Anywho, I'm back now with the new gfx engine and am rediscovering why I loved this game so much. My times available are usually early to mid day and late night as I am a college student taking several tech classes at the same time.

Currently have 2 characters, although only 1 of them at the moment I would like to bring in as I want to get this guy to 220 so he can support other alts I will make.

Tehdood 23/2 Neutral Crat (I would like to join with this one)
Tehdoood 12/2 Neutral MP (Alt I'm not focused on yet)

Easily agree with your rules and Code of Conduct. Sounds like an awesome place, and a great place for me to start since I've forgotten quite a bit. However I do still know quite a bit and can help a bit as well. I do have all xpacs too.
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Re: Tehdood Application

Post by Reapermann »

Hi Tehdood and welcome back to AO and welcome to our forums. Thank you for choosing AP as your org of choice. Great that you agree to our CoC. Next thing to do is meet you in game. You can find AP members chillin at Vanguards ramp in Old Athens where any member can invite you to our guest chat. If you are unable to locate any members you can also try Clan OOC.

Next an officer will try to set up a meet with you for an interview. Our officers can be real busy raid leading and other duties so do not despair if one does not get right back with you.

Some of the officers you can contact are:

Toughcrat / Reapermann / Carequinha / Toughenf
Malosar / Malomech / Malofu / Malorawr
Crazi / Crazigank / Galehus / Stokken / Crazidoctor / Forsikring
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Laning
Twangleman / Twadah
Cherib / Jacythna
Wiisper / Wiinurse / Elisiss
Ultri/ Ultrader / Redcurry
Noobasdoc/ Politico / Tankngank (especially Australian / Pacific time zone)
and of course
Chrisax (org leader)

Cheers, Reaper
Nic
Big Leet

Post by Nic »

Saw this was getting old so sent Tehdood a message ingame and asked to get in touch with us.

To [tehdood]: Hi This is Stormeta from Athen Paladins, just wanted to catch up with you regarding your application to join us. Send me a tell or go to OAG and ask a AP member for an officer to speak to and ask to join our org chat. Thanks, Nic
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Post by Reapermann »

good job Nic :)