applicant - squibby

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
jsquibby
Baby Leet

applicant - squibby

Post by jsquibby »

HEYOOOOO!!!! im squibby .. i love this game and enjoy active players... im honest and would love to be recruited .....my toons i have range from paid to froob... 220 doc, sold, agent, 216 nt , 126 fixer(froob), 106, 46, 14, nt(froob), 200 enfo (froob)... all are squibby.i have some more toons to im forgetting.i have been playing since 07 if i remember correctly. invite me to have some squibby in AP!:)......oh i work all day most day so i get on about 8-9 pm till whenever eastern std time..
Ultra
Champion Leet

Re: applicant - squibby

Post by Ultra »

Did i not invite you last night?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Post by Reapermann »

Hi Squibby. Did you forget to mention that you are CoH? Being in the Alliance is a very quick way to become a Paladins member :)

Please read and agree to our CoC here.... http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=69 and here......http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=68

See you in game soon, sooner if Ultri already invited you :P
jsquibby
Baby Leet

Post by jsquibby »

im sorry . i was told i still had to do the online app .. so i posted to my full ability :)..im excited to run with an active crew again!!!! and heck .. i already know most of yall !!! thank yall for being welcoming !
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

welcome squibby :)
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Squibby was invited. (Recruitment officers; We lack a file about him BTW)

He agreed with our CoC.
Malosar
Maxi Leet

Post by Malosar »

Chrisax wrote:(Recruitment officers; We lack a file about him BTW)
Done, my bad.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Thx :)