Application for Sneakeydan

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
sapps
Baby Leet

Application for Sneakeydan

Post by sapps »

Hey guys,

Started playing AO back in 2004 but quit in 2009. My 2 paid accounts are inactive and have a 220 doc Dansdoc, a 220 fixer Dandriam, a 220 advy wilderdan, a 219 Shade Shadeydan, a 217 NT Perthyon, a 206 Crat Rosendan, a 150 fixer loonydan, a 150 NT Dansnuker, and a 102 MP Metadan.

I was a general in RKBH back when it was active. Currently I am playing a low level agent and MA just getting back into the game. I'm looking for a group to play and talk with. I have read the conduct and rules and I have no issue with them.

I am on mostly between 9am and 5pm M-F Eastern. I hope to hear from you soon.

Sapps
Cherib
Maxi Leet

Re: Application for Sneakeydan

Post by Cherib »

Hello and welcome to APs forums and thank you for considering AP as your org family.

Thank you for already reading and accepting our CoC and rules

In the game, please join our guest chat channel.
To do that, you can contact any AP member or officer, and tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite.
You'll find AP's at the Vanguards big building ramp near Old Athen grid.

If you can't find an AP for a bot/chat invite, ask some officer or members (only a few names here)

Noobasdoc/ Politico / Tankngank (especially Australian / Pacific time zone
Crazi / Crazigank / Galehus / Stokken / Crazidoctor / Forsikring
Stormeta/Masirxu/Cratstorm/Stormforcer/DrThunder
Toughcrat / Reapermann / Carequinha / Toughenf
Malosar / Malomech / Malofu / Malorawr
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Laning
Wiisper / Wiinurse / Elisiss
Skorter/Bostax/Gusio/Cohara
Ultri/ Ultrader / Redcurry
Twangleman / Twadah
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl

Then, you will have a chat with one of us and your invite will follow shortly after, if all goes well! :)

Please keep in mind that the persons able to proceed with your interview may be busy in a raid or helping members and can't immediately meet you. (We have raids every day)