Application Metamak

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Metamak
Baby Leet

Application Metamak

Post by Metamak »

Been playing AO sense about 2001, and has been my favorite game of all, over any other. when I was first introduced to AO, I joined The Asylum and was very impressed by the team work, helpful to orgmates as well as others and new comers to AO. The raids, and well organized everyone worked as group. But like many things, peoples lives change, with work, relationships, or just don't play AO anymore. Don't see many of the orginal org members anymore, just time to time now. And many alliance orgs with Asylum now, hard to get anything organized without, some disagreement or complaint, either from alliance or org member. An example of last raid tried to organize, couldn't get Doc or Tank in org or alliance so got ost and doc volunteer, from another org not in alliance or org, that didn't want or need anything from raid just there to help, and 3 immediately left raid and because weren't form org or alliance, which I thought was a little over reacting, but im not one to complain, I appreciate any help anyone may offer, and I believe in helping others as much as I can anytime I can. I like to see new players, and would like to get more people to play AO and have them enjoy it as much as I have over the years and still do. Even had few alliance members offer to help with quest or team related runs and volunteer, then complain for hours afterwards, which I didn't understand but didn't question just assumed they were having a bad day and let it be. I have learned much about AO over the years and there are many things im still learning. I try to be active ingame as much as possible and im on everyday and night. I just want to find group that is more active, when I started AO asylum would run raid for days, to help members get items to better there toons and always had fun to. I want to excel and help other excel to. to help teach when I can and learn as well. And help make AO great experience for all that play. I have 2 paid accts now, and intend to start another the first of the year. I started playin AO when I was 35 years old, hard to believe I been playin this game almost 15 years. And got my son playin as well. Have heard lot about AP, and would really like an opportunity to try new start, I think I would be good addition to group, if u get opening, and give me a chance. thank you for your time.
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Re: Application

Post by Reapermann »

Hi Metamak, welcome to our forums and thank you for considering Athen Paladins as your org family.

Now, before we meet you online, please, take a minute to read our Code of Conduct and also org Chat recommendations and tell us if you're OK with them
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=69
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=68

Then, in the game, join our guest chat channel. To do that, you can contact any AP member or officer, and tell him/her you posted and application an ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find AP's at the Vanguards big building ramp near Old Athen grid.

If you can't find an AP for a bot/chat invite, ask some officer or members (only a few names here)

Noobasdoc/ Politico / Tankngank (especially Australian / Pacific time zone
Crazi / Crazigank / Galehus / Stokken / Crazidoctor / Forsikring
Stormeta/Masirxu/Cratstorm/Stormforcer/DrThunder
Toughcrat / Reapermann / Carequinha / Toughenf
Malosar / Malomech / Malofu / Malorawr
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Laning
Wiisper / Wiinurse / Elisiss
Skorter/Bostax/Gusio/Cohara
Ultri/ Ultrader / Redcurry
Twangleman / Twadah

Then, you will have a chat with one of us and your invite will follow shortly after, if all goes well! :)

Please keep in mind that the persons able to proceed with your interview may be busy in a raid or helping members and can't immediately meet you. (We have raids every day)

Cheers, Reaper
healfordays
Mini Leet

Re: Application

Post by healfordays »

me would like bump for him 2 prease! :) he my buddy lol
[-o<
Malosar
Maxi Leet

Re: Application Metamak

Post by Malosar »

Metamak please reply here that you have read, understood and agree to the Code of Conduct (CoC) so we can continue with the application.
Metamak
Baby Leet

Re: Application Metamak

Post by Metamak »

ive read coc and I agree to terms, and thank you for your time