Buretiger Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Tiger
Baby Leet

Buretiger Application

Post by Tiger »

:mrgreen: ok I did it :mrgreen: thx Noobas for help! Now I can start my storie :biggrin:
Dont really know what to tell here but lets get started from the begginning I been playing since shadowlands came something like 15 years ago or so was young then so cant really say learned anything back then it was more like having fun and playing. I would say its like time the anarchy went to my blood that i devoted to anarchy. tryed other games sometimes but always came back to AO so almost could say AO is big part of my life many memories with it. But back to AO when my cousin indredused me to AO. he was omni so ofc i went omni after some years he stopd playing and i had to start my omw path (what i played that time Kingarmor ) http://auno.org/ao/char.php?dimension=2&name=Kingarmor found neutral friends org Hobs (house of blackstar) there was friends that were Clan so there starts my storie and the time i started to play and learn more about the game Healingtiger is my main http://auno.org/ao/char.php?dimension=2 ... alingtiger heres a link u can see that started to be clan 7 years ago sadly there isnt more date of my journey but moonlight was org i were first in, it was in RK2. mostly play my doc cus hes been there with me all the time :D and i just like toons that have heal so doc is ment for me. have played with doc alot in higher and harder zones and places like in Poh, DB3, collector, gauntlet, beast, and so so always feel free to ask me in raids if im free and have time i be happy to join. now there was small storie about my start then to my crat what im playing atm secnd most if u get to know me better u can see i dont like normal toons. I have enfo with piercing, MA doc, and now this crat im working on to get Dshark on. I like to get connected with lots of orgs that could get big community to play with. that can ask if someone wanna do like inf mish with me and so that ppl dont feel lonely in AO. first i was looking org with contracts and towersite to help me out with my crat. and saw u were alliance org with werewolf operation so wanted to contact u to get in bigger community thats already close to those who i play with. so asked one of ur general to get temp invite to help me out with contracts and asked that would get in ur org perm ofc it is up to you. got invite and now im application in ur org. been abit over week now. now i just need ur answer to it that do u accept me to ur community. thx

With best regards Buretiger
Tiger
Baby Leet

Re: Buretiger Application

Post by Tiger »

forgot to tell u that im from finland. and free to ask me anything when u see me online in AO easiest way to contact me when im online. im happy to help u with ur problem or if u need some buffs i can give.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Buretiger and thank you very much indeed for posting, although you dislike forums and the web. :)

We appreciate and we'll be back to you online to continue as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please take 30s to look at our Code of Conduct and org chat guidelines.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Good job getting the process sorted Buretiger

I appreciate you spending the time to follow the procedures and get an application lodged.

We'll see you in game - and just please read Chris' message and post your agreement to the Code of Conduct :)

All good mate!
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Tiger
Baby Leet

Post by Tiger »

I agree the terms of Paladins
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Thanks Buretiger :) See you online soon.