Cant retrain alien tech 3 after perk reset? Sollution

Tumens
Mini Leet

Cant retrain alien tech 3 after perk reset? Sollution

Post by Tumens »

Yesterday i went to Jobe and reset my perks. When i tried to retrain alien Tech lvl 3 i got a Message that i didnt meet the requirements. Seems there was a problem With my bazzit Library. When googling this i find old threads stating this is a known bug, and only petition to GM's (or doing the quest again, or buying a New Library from gmi for a couple of billions) would resolve this.

However, if you talk to Uncle Bazzit again and tell him you cant Access Your alien Library, he will replace it for you free of charge. :)

Guess it isnt a bug, but a feature. :)
Chrisax
President

Re: Cant retrain alien tech 3 after perk reset? Sollution

Post by Chrisax »

Nice trick :) Thanks to the information. GJ
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: Cant retrain alien tech 3 after perk reset? Sollution

Post by noobas »

wow that's hilarious. I had exact same problem last week, but I redid bazzits quest, well.. the parts of it I could do. I had to hunt around, bazzit, ofaz, sirocco wouldn't talk to me, dierde would, so I got the hacker affiliate card again, then saw ofaz, then he gave me a mission, I did the mission, then sent me to sirocco, and he told me his usual spiel, then Bazzit gave me the library again.

Most peculiar because I didn't need to do first 3/4 of the quest, and the place where I thought I would get a a refresh on it didn't work.

Anyway, I petitioned as well but no luck there because GM responded on islander time and euro TZ and that didn't work for me. Solved by myself so all good.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln