Application - Rixx (on Cheesemaker)

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Rixx
Baby Leet

Application - Rixx (on Cheesemaker)

Post by Rixx »

Hi AP,

I'm Andrew IRL, from South Africa. I played AO fairly solid from 2005 to 2008 and on-and-off since then.

My main is Rixx (220/30/70 MA), who is in Haven org along with a 220 doc (Andromachus) and a couple other 200+ chars. That account is currently unpaid and I have been playing for a little while on a froob trader, Cheesemaker, while trying to decide if I'll be renewing my sub. Haven't decided yet :/

Haven has been like a ghost town for a long while now and I am looking for a new home. When I joined Haven back in 2006/2007 I had almost joined AP instead and would be very happy to join you now, if you'll have me. Then if I decide later on to resub, I'll shift all my paid chars over too.

I may be a bit rusty currently, but I believe I have a fair amount of AO knowledge I can help out noobies with and if I resub you'll have 1 more doc for raids.

Regards,
Andrew
Chrisax
President

Re: Application - Rixx (on Cheesemaker)

Post by Chrisax »

Hi Rixx / Andrew :)

Welcome to the AP forums and thank you for thinking of AS as a new home for you.

We are happy to see old players coming back and joining us; we have a lot of old-timers wo became members of your family over the last years.

So, when you have a minute please read our Code of Conduct and org chat guidelines and confirm here that you agree with them.

Our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations are there:
Then, the next step for you will be to join our org bot as a guest to meet/team online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members hanging out at the Vanguards ramp next to the OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can try Clan OOC to see if any AP members are on.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a a moment to contact you, but feel free to ask for an officer in charge of recruitment.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Bellatrix / Carpdiem / Furymaster (General) GMT
Bellorum / Ustarlen / Zanda (General) GMT +12
Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) GMT -6
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Cratstorm / Drthunder / Masirxu / Stormeta /Stormforcer GMT
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Crazigank / Forsikring / Galehus / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Dedicated / Lendahand / Hammured / Shartris
Wiisper / Elisiss / Wiinurse / Ziiah GMT -5
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Malocratic/ Malosar / Malorawr / Malomech GMT -5

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

See you soon in AO! :)
Rixx
Baby Leet

Post by Rixx »

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

I accept the Code of Conduct and agree fully with the Chat Recommendations.

Also, my time zone is GMT +2 and I usually play a couple hours on weekday evenings and randomly any time over weekends.

Regards,
Rixx
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Thank you Rixx :-) See you online soon.