i sign up

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Capspartacus
Baby Leet

i sign up

Post by Capspartacus »

ok i sign up now what i do who do i talk about geting recruited i read rules tooo :D :) :P =D> [-o<

he froob play 3years im male 37 live in missouri i got other toon but he i land all my toon froobs all acounts cenral time plan make my fixer 200 eng capspartacus going make him 200 what i offer in org if thay recruited i try help other with my services buffs too lvling teaming i try help best my knoweges to try make org better org help out when i can what i want from org friendship play together with org kin mate do stuff talk have fun pvp together pvm
Capspartacus
Baby Leet

this capspartacus

Post by Capspartacus »

if i dont respond or not on this toon i be on gridparty you tell me on him so u can recruite both toons ok sorry be bother agen :D :) :( :o
Chrisax
President

Re: this capspartacus

Post by Chrisax »

A bit hyper-zealous and hyperactive? :shock: :?!: No need to start two threads; I regrouped them. Hello and welcome though. :cool:

So your characters are Gridparty (75 fixer) and Capspartacus (11 engineer)?

Thanks for reading and agreeing on your rules.

The next step will be to join our gust channel on our org bot to meet and talk to us online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members at the Big Vanguards building ramp next to OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !invite This is a temporary invite, so please introduce yourself and ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Feel free to ask if someone is available for your interview. :)

Some of the officers you can contact for help or questions are:

Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Crazigank / Forsikring / Galehus / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima / Shelbycobra / Corvettezr1 (General) GMT -6
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) GMT -6

See you online !
stokken
Leetissimo!

Re: i sign up

Post by stokken »

Hi
You have joined several orgs after your application.
I noticed you joined Werewolf Operations a few days ago
02-Oct-2017 | 142 | 0 | Clan | Nano | Werewolf Operations (Applicant)

We wish you the best in WO .
Info: Werewolf Operations is part of alliance the we are in so might see you in alliancerelay

This application will now be closed for now
stokken
Leetissimo!

Re: i sign up

Post by stokken »

Application Declined

Thread locked