Application - Palmiro

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Palmiro
Baby Leet

Application - Palmiro

Post by Palmiro »

Hello AP,

I am Oliver /Olli (44), my mainly played Characters are Palmiro(Soldier 220)/Palmirox(Enfo 209)/Palmiraa(Engi 150).
After a break of 11years, I started playing AO again in the beginning of 2017. As a german Player, i joined Impact because my old organization was no longer active.
In the last few months the members of Impact died out more and more and as an active Player I am looking for a new Homeland.

Since Assx joined you now, I would like to follow him.

Excuse me, my application is not as nice as Assx´s, but my English is not as perfect as his.

If you are interested in when I Play: I am online nearly every evening and on Weekends at different times.

Best regards
Olli
Ustarlen
Leetissimo!

Re: Application - Palmiro

Post by Ustarlen »

Hi Palmiro

Welcome to the AP forums and thanks for your interest in AP and to see a friend of Assx, interested to join.

When you have a minute please read and confirm here that you agree our Code of Conduct and org chat guidelines.

Our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations can be found here:
The next step would be to join our bot as a guest to meet/team online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members hanging out at the Vanguards ramp next to the OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !invite This is a temporary invite, so please introduce yourself and ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a few days to contact you.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima / Shelbycobra / Corvettezr1 (General) GMT -6
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) GMT -6
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Namisan / Merques / Namizo / Vampyren GMT + 1
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

We look forward to seeing you online
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Palmiro :) Welcome on our forums!

Assx knows you and if he vouches for you, in addition to the fact you are anyhow a member of our Alliance, this will make your invite extremely fast. :)

I'm on a very short break of a few days (first in like 12 years) from AO, to take care of things IRL, but I hope to meet you soon on RK! :)
Assx
Little Leet

Post by Assx »

Chrisax wrote:Hello Palmiro :) Welcome on our forums!

Assx knows you and if he vouches for you[...]
Do I? :roll: Ofc I do! :mrgreen: :wink:
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

I had no real doubt :) Thanks Assx, and good you read forums regularly. :)
Palmiro
Baby Leet

Post by Palmiro »

Hi everybody,

-thank you Ustarlen for the explanations. I have read the Code of Conduct and the org Chat recommendations and agree with all the content.

The next playing time, I will use the guest Chat and introduce myself. Hopefully this evenening, depending on the normal chaos at home, called girlfriend. :)

-thank you Chrisax for your words, enjoy your reallife and come back relaxed.

I will be happy to see you all ingame. :D