Hello here is Bee (Clammale)

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Clammale
Baby Leet

Post by Clammale »

I play AO since 2012 with some breaks between.
First i want to tell you my english is not good. Jaycobe help me, but i want to learn. I am 28 years old an I have 2 children. My experience about ao is positiv. I love AO. I switched to clan because I think the claner are much nicer to each other and everything runs much more familiar. and I know Jaycobe a bit longer and I wanted to go to him. i was banned from hellcom because i made a clanchar. because I do not speak English correctly I have to be taken by the hand. if someone needs help then i like to help. I have experience in all areas, except pvp.
Thanks Jaycobe for the help.
Greetings Bee (Clammale)
Ustarlen
Leetissimo!

Re: Hello here is Bee (Clammale)

Post by Ustarlen »

Hi Clammale

Thanks for this and again welcome to AP. We can now complete your forum thread and give you access to the Members section of the forums. Your English is fine and we have German speakers in the org as you know, so no problems. See you online soon.
Chrisax
President

Re: Hello here is Bee (Clammale)

Post by Chrisax »

Welcome (again), Clammale :)