a wolfs howl to all the nice AO players in Athens Paladins!

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
fenrizwolff
Baby Leet

a wolfs howl to all the nice AO players in Athens Paladins!

Post by fenrizwolff »

Hello my name is Fenriz Rawnrok and I would like to join Athen Paladins. I have been playing AO for a few month with a few breaks in between.

Hello there everyone, my forum name is FenrizWolff and i am a new AO player. I have journeyed for many days in search of a family of gamers who are mature, open-minded and welcoming of all players regardless of creed, religion and otherwise. I have read your code of conduct charter and chat guidelines and i accept the terms of joining your org. I have a little roleplay experience and i have been playing mmorpgs for a few years, but AO is the mmorpg that i never get tired of. I am a mature responsible player, i dont cause drama and i am open minded and willing to meet new people and experience new things. I hope to be accepted into AP and my alts are below,
My time zone is US PST or -6 GMT I am usually online (During this time)

I fully agree to your COC (listed here viewtopic.php?f=8&t=69)

JordoAkito - Solitus Male / Lvl 10 Soldier Clan
Seppargo Opifex Male / Lvl 5 Nanotechnician Clan
Kusterolf Solitus Male / Lvl 8 Soldier Clan
Luperarf Opifex Male / Lvl 8 Nanotechnician Clan

I also play other games too. I play Defiance, Final Fantasy XI, Eve Online, Neverwinter and Anarchy Online and i am very active, as much as i can be, in them because my mate Kitsune1982 aka his newer name, Adrian Foxheart, plays them with me and was the one who really got me interested in the genre to begin with. I hope to join you all and have fun and make positive, fun org memories with everyone! :bear_hugging: bye for now.

-Fenriz =D>
Ustarlen
Leetissimo!

Re: a wolfs howl to all the nice AO players in Athens Paladins!

Post by Ustarlen »

Hi Fenrizwolff

Welcome to the AP forums and thanks for your interest in AP and thanks for agreeing our CoC. Judging by the games you play you must have a pretty busy online life! :) We see from Kitsune that he/she has applied before, and is already a member. Alts of a main toon accepted into the org are all automatically invited without having to re-apply. They just need to be invited and then added as alts of the main. Have you not applied before also on one of your alts and been accepted as a member of AP? If so we dont need to go through the process below.

The next step would be to join our bot as a guest to meet/team online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members hanging out at the Vanguards ramp next to the OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !invite This is a temporary invite, so please introduce yourself and ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a few days to contact you.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima / Shelbycobra / Corvettezr1 (General) GMT -6
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) GMT -6
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Namisan / Merques / Namizo / Vampyren GMT + 1
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

We look forward to seeing you online
Chrisax
President

Re: a wolfs howl to all the nice AO players in Athens Paladins!

Post by Chrisax »

Welcome, it's nice to see one more fully new player. :) See you online soon!