Noob Crat, Returning ~6 years

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Chide
Baby Leet

Noob Crat, Returning ~6 years

Post by Chide »

Returning after 6 years of being away, got the itch again.

I'm starting fresh, but paid, on a built from scratch crat.
I've recently hit level 56, im day 2 on this bad boy leveling the slow way.
If anyone would like to give me tips or help guide me to be a good crat, please do.

I would love to join Athen Paladins. This is my first time playing Clan.

My IGN is Chide. GMT -8
falconwar
Maxi Leet

Re: Noob Crat, Returning ~6 years

Post by falconwar »

Hello Chide,

Welcome back to the game and welcome on AP forum, always good to see old players coming back.

Thanks for your interest in AP.

When you have a minute please read and confirm here that you agree our Code of Conduct and org chat guidelines.

Our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations can be found here:
The next step would be to join our bot as a guest to meet/team online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members hanging out at the Vanguards ramp next to the OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !invite This is a temporary invite, so please introduce yourself and ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a few days to contact you.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima / Shelbycobra / Corvettezr1 (General) GMT -6
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Namisan / Merques / Namizo / Vampyren GMT + 1
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

We look forward to seeing you online,

Falconwar
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Chide != Welcome back in AO and welcome on our forums !

We'll soon meet online, and falcon told you all yopu have to know already.

On a side note, it's relatively easy to make old Omni characters Clan. It costs some money to do it faster though.

See you soon. :)
Chide
Baby Leet

Post by Chide »

Chrisax,

Thanks for the welcome. When I left AO, I made a conscious decision to give all my stuff away. I was expecting to want to come back after a long time so I could enjoy it all over again.

I do not wish to rush to 220, and I am living on the goodwill of the community to make it to the end naturally without a ton of funding and crazy leveling methods involving an enfo, an NT, and a bunch of ugly rock babies. Some friendly players have helped pass down some credits to pay for regular nanos and implants (shout out to doubledip) but so far its been straight noobin' it.

I know its going to be hard playing without any twinking whatsoever, but I think the game should be enjoyed as it was intended: challenging and with others.

Hope to see y'all in game and get some parties going.
Chide
Baby Leet

Post by Chide »

falconwar wrote:Hello Chide,

Welcome back to the game and welcome on AP forum, always good to see old players coming back.

Thanks for your interest in AP.

When you have a minute please read and confirm here that you agree our Code of Conduct and org chat guidelines.

Our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations can be found here:
The next step would be to join our bot as a guest to meet/team online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members hanging out at the Vanguards ramp next to the OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !invite This is a temporary invite, so please introduce yourself and ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a few days to contact you.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima / Shelbycobra / Corvettezr1 (General) GMT -6
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Namisan / Merques / Namizo / Vampyren GMT + 1
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

We look forward to seeing you online,

Falconwar
Yep. Read it all! Give, then give some more. Sounds like good people. Looking forward to playing with you guys