Doctorhyde's impending demise

General messages, related to AP or AO. (All users can read)
Hyde
Hyde!

Doctorhyde's impending demise

Post by Hyde »

Hallo ...

Just a quick note about Hyde.

He's got about 160K SK to go before he dings 220 and I've put him into perk reset (a SERIOUS perk reset ... I hate SENSE).

This means:

1) He's becoming a bigger gimp every day (shut up Mud and others, I already know what you're going to say ... "but he CAN'T be a bigger gimp" :P ). Therefore he may come help when asked, but he won't be nearly as handy as he was.

2) On the day after he finishes his perk reset, he will ding 220 so I can start doing what the perk reset was for. That means at least 2-3 weeks if not more before I ding him. If ... I ... can ... hold ... back. Maybe more.

3) Given that the rumor mill has LE coming out for Christmas (only rumors ofc) I may -leave- him in perk reset if he turns out to still be fairly useful. So Hyde is in semi-retirement for quite some time. I would be pretty disgusted if LE came out with some new great SENSE buff and I had to do this all over again.

4) Many know that my accounts are currently in "cancelled" status. I am paid into the middle of next April. So don't assume just since Hyde hasn't logged on that he's gone already.

5) If I can get the stomach up for it, I'll be levelling the shade during this time. But ... my stomach doesn't process SK well.
Mud
Leetissimo!

Re: Doctorhyde's impending demise

Post by Mud »

Hyde wrote:shut up Mud and others, I already know what you're going to say ... "but he CAN'T be a bigger gimp" :P
I'm almost offended that you would assume that I was going to say something about your lvl of gimpness, I mean, have you seen my NT? hehe, gl with the reset mate, and I hope after all is done you will have reached total uberness, or at least improved gimpness! After you are done, will you make me uber too?
Daddyrabbit 220/30 ENFStuff
core
King Size Leet

Post by core »

its a matter of concentrating on an alt while resets are being done doc, helps the time go by a lot faster :)
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Hehe Hyde.. I found six perkresets annoying already, poor you :(

But good to know, and process some SK with that shade :wink:
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
Hyde
Hyde!

Post by Hyde »

Sorry Mud, not sure that's possible.

BUT, on a better note ... IF I can find a couple of Freedom Arms 90 Queen's (+30 sense pistols) I -think- I can a few QL280 implants in and have others up to 260 ... oh yeah and a couple QL300 implants

Oh this is just gonna suck.
mytefe
Big Leet

Post by mytefe »

I think uare Totally Awesome and utterlly Ubah DrH. im vv sad and will miss u :(

idk what a "perk reset" is, i hope it dont hurt. hope it all goes well for u

Love
Mytefe
A freshly picked BLUE rose for j00
<3
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

mytefe wrote:I think uare Totally Awesome and utterlly Ubah DrH. im vv sad and will miss u :(

idk what a "perk reset" is, i hope it dont hurt. hope it all goes well for u

Love
Mytefe
Lol Mytefe, Doctorhyde isn't going away, it's just that he won't use one of his toons very much for a few months - Instead you can find him on his Shade Goraud 8) A perk is a certain advantage you get every ten levels if you have AI/SL, and you can reset one every 24hours. Now Doctorhyde is going to reset a few of them to twink a few items on :)
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
Doom_Eater
Giant Leet

Post by Doom_Eater »

Dhyde, can you spam Alpha when making a 220 dingparty? He's my RL friend and only contact to RK2 atm. :)

Thanks and GL :)

//Doom
?/
/?
/ \ help bob multiply himself so he can takeover the world easier