Aplication - Venguard666

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Venguard
Baby Leet

Aplication - Venguard666

Post by Venguard »

Hi, I am a returning player and a member of Digital Alliance.

I have been playing AO since 2001 on different accounts (paid and free). And I have been playing on and off for all these years since start, but I always come back to AO. The account where I got my current char Venguard666 is from 2008.

The main reason I am applying to AP, is that my orgs is dead. Tonight, Boomer contacted me in chat, after I asked around about Digital Alliance in OOC. After that he invited me in to the AP-chat. He also recommended me to apply to AP.

I live in Norway UTC +2, and I am a grown up.
I have no problem with the COC. It seems to fit me well.

My Toons is all Clan:

Venguard666 214/30 Soldier (main and pretty much the only useful char I got)
I must sort out what to build on and what to delete.

Best regards
Venguard666
Chrisax
President

Re: Aplication - Venguard666

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Vanguard666 and welcome on our forums! :)

So if you already met Boomer and ere on our guest channel, it's an excellent thing and a big step forward in your application.

Thanks for agreeing on our CoC.

Now, when you can, join our guest channel again so we can meet/team online. You can ask Boomer to invite you again but any AP member can also invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.

You can usually find AP members hanging out at the big Vanguards building ramp next to OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !join This is a temporary invite (you'll have to redo it next time you want to join the guest channel). When on guest channel please introduce yourself and ask for help with any questions you may have about your application, and if an officer is available.

At some point soon, an officer -possibly Boomer if he is available- will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. So, as I said above, feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima / Shelbycobra / Corvettezr1 (General) GMT -6
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT (Me, but currently and for the first time in 18 years, real life forces me to be away for a moment)
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Gsxdsm / Oweo / Dbldeez / Evopwned / Skurappy / AnothaoneGMT -5
Bonniedoom/Betadoom/Amagosa GMT -5 but online much more
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Namisan / Merques / Namizo / Vampyren GMT + 1
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

See you on Rubi-Ka soon :)
bonniedoom
King Size Leet

Post by bonniedoom »

I'm thinking it was me and not Boomer.
Venguard
Baby Leet

Post by Venguard »

OBS! My wrong.. was confused here about name, alts and so on on the chat :)