Application form to join AP - Trell

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Trell
Baby Leet

Application form to join AP - Trell

Post by Trell »

Hi my name is Trell. I played AO when it first came out but due to lags and bugs I didn't stick it out. My highest level was a 47 omni fixer and at that point the Rome lag was bad and the implant game was a daunting prospect at the time

My time zone is GMT - UK based

I fully agree to your COC (listed here viewtopic.php?f=8&t=69) and the chat behaviour/org behaviour expectations.

Alt char:

Ichihiro - lvl 25 keeper. Neutral but going clan. Will commit to one org
Enstar - lvl 47 fixer. Omni but I am likely to scrap it

What I would like if possible, is a supportive atmosphere that can "mentor" me to help learn the game and its nuances. Advice and help is alway appreciated.

I am a PvM player but will PvP if needed to. Also due to kids and work and real life responsibilities I mostly play solo. However I will team up if I know I can play without any distractions - I seldom do this as I feel that if I have to log off or AFK a lot, I feel like I am letting the team down.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application. I have also chatted to Chrisax in game as well.

Trell
Chrisax
President

Re: Application form to join AP - Trell

Post by Chrisax »

Hi Trell :) Welcome on our forums.

We are talking online and you're already on our guest channel, so we'll proceed directly online for you. :)