How I Rock.

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Dheliver
Strong Leet

Post by Dheliver »

updated since I got some cooler...
Dheliver
Strong Leet

Post by Dheliver »

changed the name of this thread why I no longer consider myself to all out suck. Id say I do pretty well even on only 1 piece of SS.
Next though will be getting a hold of a ql200+ Supple bot to make my ql300 Observant Head Armor into a 250+ Combined Sharpshooter Helmet and from there go back to APF for the Sector13 upgrade. I know it was a complete waste putting the Observant bot I had into a Head Armor, why if anyone is in need of a ql300 Obs Im happy to trade+creds anyone of you for a 200+ Supple bot.

Still looking for...
Combined Sharpshooter Helmet/Pants/2xSleve/Gloves/Boots
Zods: Aim of Libra, another Aquarius's Multitask Calculator to make ObiTom's Nano Calculator, Mediative Gloves of the Aquarius (symbs), Gemini's Double Band of Linked Information (symbs), Capricorn's Relieable Memory, Gloves of the Caring Capricorn (symbs), (Maar's Red Belt of Double Power (symbs))
Beast: Helmet of Hypocrisy (for the fun of it), Gauntlets of Deformation (for the fun of it), (Burden of Competence (symbs and sure as hell not for the fun of it))
HI: Fly Catcher's Specs (symbs mainly), Merit Board of the Long Distance Runner
DB: 4x Safeguarded NCU Memory Unit (symbs)
LOtV: ql250+ Ring of Computing (symbs)
Tara: 2x Globe of Clarity
Bracer of Reflection - Physics, Bracer of Reflection - Energy, Ring of Luck - Offensive, Shadowweb Spinner MK X, AXP and TOKENS!!!

yay, that's Dheliver 220/30... just as easy as it seems