APPLICATION: Papiprincess

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Papiprincess
Baby Leet

APPLICATION: Papiprincess

Post by Papiprincess »

Hi guys.

I'm diving head first into this nostalgia trip. I've rejoined AO after a few years hiatus, and have just made a new account and I'm looking to join the ranks of the best organisation in the game (duh).

I've previously had the pleasure of raiding with you guys, and always found the experience very pleasant. You've got a great reputation, and I would love to be a part of this.

Whereas I on my previous account had a very methodical and powerlevelingesque approach to the AO experience, I this time around plan on taking this much more chill. I'm currently having a boatload of fun on Rubi-Ka, and plan on taking things easy and enjoy the process rather than race towards the finish line just to roll another toon, and repeat the process.

I'm currently playing my one and only character, a crat named Papiprincess. I'll primarily be playing from 18:00-20:30 every week day (GMT+2) and a bit more in the weekends.

If you're curious about me, I can tell I'm a 33 year old male living in Denmark. I work as a IT-consultant in the day time, I enjoy playing music (synthesizers), and love sports.

I also wholeheartedly agree with the code of conduct and guidelines :)
Ustarlen
Leetissimo!

Re: APPLICATION: Papiprincess

Post by Ustarlen »

Hi Papiprincess

Welcome to the AP forums and thanks for your interest in AP. It's amazing that so many of us keep coming back to this game. You mentioned you used to raid with us. Could you tell us what org that was with if you remember

Thanks for agreeing our Code of Conduct and Org chat guidelines. For future reference we'll keep it here.

Our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations can be found here:
The next step is to join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet/team online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members at the big Vanguards building ramp near OA grid terminal.
If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !join
This is a temporary invite, so you'll have to do it each time you want to be on guest chat.

Once on guest chat, feel free to ask for an officer and introduce yourself, and also ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Always feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

Some of the officers you can contact for help with questions or concerns are:

Cheribomber / Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Talmahera / Tefnet / Dunnan / Gallya GMT +2
Codebits / Codecrasher / Coderox / Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Khimaru / Karmony / Khimmortal GMT+2 and around
Crataatak / Eezeh / Zanokia GMT+1
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz GMT -5

GMT / UTC can be seen in-game with the F9 key.

We look forward to seeing you online :)

Cheers
Ustar
Papiprincess
Baby Leet

Re: APPLICATION: Papiprincess

Post by Papiprincess »

Yeah it's quite a testament to the original design philosophy of the game. Yeah the org was Valheru Ascendants. I haven't really seem them around, and every player I knew there seems to have stopped playing.

Lovely - will be in contact soon :)

Thanks for the swift reply, by the way.