Application: Zariph

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Zariph
Baby Leet

Application: Zariph

Post by Zariph »

Good day!

I am looking to join your org. I've been playing AO off and on (though admittedly mostly off) since 2002. My wife and I tend to cycle through about 4 or 5 games through the years.

We started with Everquest in a family-type guild. That guild disbanded and dispersed to several games in 2004, and we've been looking for a home ever since. It is my hope with this application, that should I be accepted I can convince her to apply as well.

My time zone is US PST or -8 GMT I am usually online Thursday through Saturday starting in the early afternoon.

I fully agree to your COC - read in its entirety. As in, actually read, not the "yeah I read the EULA" read.

Ever since the term Altaholic was coined, I knew it applied to me. I have, however, managed to boil my character list down to 5, though that could change.

My characters are all Clan. Only ever Clan. I recently nuked and liquidated all my old characters in an effort to relearn the game. It has changed a lot since I was last in.

Current list:

Zariph Enforcer 109
Daniefae Adventurer 107
Larthe Martial Artist 102
Launee Meta-Physicist 101
Kaylifry Engineer 106

I generally keep to myself and can be a bit quiet. The proverbial fly on the wall, if you will; though I can occasionally be prone to fits of activity where I jump into the middle of everything. Hard to do that without an audience. I love helping out wherever I can, though I am aware that at my levels that may be limited.

Thank You!
Reyz
Strong Leet

Re: Application: Zariph

Post by Reyz »

Hi Zariph

Welcome to the AP forums and welcome back to anarchy! :) Hope you enjoy your stay, there's quite a recent influx of returning players, me included! :)

Nice to see you've read the code of conduct, have you also read the chat recommendations? viewtopic.php?t=68

Well i think all of us are pretty much altaholics lol. so youll fit right in,

I would recommend you, and your wife both to join Bobsan (our org bot) by saying /tell Bobsan !join, and chat and hang out, perhaps that can also convince her?

Some of the officers you can contact for help with questions or concerns are:

Ustarlen / Ustar / Zanda / Bellorum GMT +12
Cheribomber / Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Scykeep / Scylence / Doctorscy / Fullautoscy / Scystab / Scyeng GMT+2
Hundjager / Twistedsistr / Hollowhusk / Ironstashe / Vaulthunter / Drzoidberg (UTC/GMT +3)
Nanomace GMT
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Noky / Lilhoneybee GMT -7
Codebits / Codecrasher / Coderox / Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Talmahera / Tefnet / Dunnan / Gallya GMT +2
Crataatak / Eezeh / Zanokia GMT+1
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz GMT -5

(Recently returned) Reyz on Nixin / Nixzer / Boopthesnoot / Reylian gmt +1

GMT / UTC can be seen in-game with the F9 key.

We look forward to seeing you online :)
Zariph
Baby Leet

Re: Application: Zariph

Post by Zariph »

Chat recommendations have been perused.
I like the reassurance and recognition that things get busy and to not assume one is being ignored. Goodness knows I could have used that advice when I was a hothead in my 20's lol

I'll get my toons in the chatbot and see if the mrs is up for it too. Thanks for offering to include her!

While she should probably make her own application (or consider this hers?), I'll list her characters so there are no surprises should she jump in the chatbot:

Genavee
Mythyca
Easi
Lyia
Devah

Thank you!