Application: Nuam

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Nuam
Baby Leet

Application: Nuam

Post by Nuam »

Hello,

My name is Alex, i'm from Romania, i've been playing the game on and off for quite a few years, just got back from a 5 years long break. I decided to make a new toon when i got back in the game so i remind all the things i forgot.
I'm looking for a social circle mostly since i don't know anyone in the game.
My character is an engineer with paid subscription currently level 75~
I do have 2 other caracters on this account that are omni but i don;t play them other then to farm something that i can't get on my own(like pb patterns and stuff) . Their names are Salw and Hittrd both in the Box of Bunnies org.
Reyz
Strong Leet

Re: Application: Nuam

Post by Reyz »

Hello and welcome Nuam!

Welcome back after your break, ive just returned too :) nice to see a lot of people coming back

First of all id like you to read the code of conduct and chat recommendations and agree to those

Code of conduct: http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=69
Chat recommendations: http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=68

Second of all join the chat by doing /tell bobsan !join which youve already done so welcome
Hang out and chat and in a few days time one of the officers will chat you up and do an interview
If theres any questions feel free to reach out and talk to us or ask in org we are a bunch of friendly people

Some of the officers you can contact for help with questions or concerns are:

Ustarlen / Ustar / Zanda / Bellorum GMT +12
Cheribomber / Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Scykeep / Scylence / Doctorscy / Fullautoscy / Scystab / Scyeng GMT+2
Hundjager / Twistedsistr / Hollowhusk / Ironstashe / Vaulthunter / Drzoidberg (UTC/GMT +3)
Nanomace GMT
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Noky / Lilhoneybee GMT -7
Codebits / Codecrasher / Coderox / Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Talmahera / Tefnet / Dunnan / Gallya GMT +2
Crataatak / Eezeh / Zanokia GMT+1
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz GMT -5

(Recently returned) Reyz on Nixin / Nixzer / Boopthesnoot / Reylian gmt +1

GMT / UTC can be seen in-game with the F9 key.

We look forward to seeing you online :)
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Nuam :) and welcome.

Scy told me he met you (not sure on what alt, Scykeep, Doctorscy, etc) and pointed you to us and our forums.

I activated manually your account as Scy told me you didn't receive the activation email. (Some email servers dislike automatized items from forums in general.)

Now have a look at our Code of Conduct, as Rey said and just meet us in AO!
Scykeep
Big Leet

Post by Scykeep »

I was on my lowbies :) I posted COC to him as we teamed, i belive he read and agreed to them already and made the post afterwards :)
I see you found bobsan and joined the chat, Nuam. welcome