Application Kybris

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Kybris
Baby Leet

Application Kybris

Post by Kybris »

Hello my name is Kybris and I would like to join Athen Paladins. I have been playing AO since 2010 but have been out of the game since 2014 ish

I have recently returned to AO for about 8 months ago. I been doing ALOT of research about the game and have a basic knowledge.

My time zone is Central European Standard Time or GMT+1

I fully agree to your COC

Here is a list of my characters:

Kybris Engi 220
Juniara keeper 162 but leveling
paid acc

I'm a 22 years old man (I'm young, I know, I was raised in this game. My parents played for many years and I still play with them sometimes)
In my sparetime I play elite sport, therefore my gametime can be very various, but mostly in the evenings.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Kybris
Reyz
Strong Leet

Re: Application Kybris

Post by Reyz »

Hello Kybris

Welcome to Athens paladins and our forums and welcome back, if youve been on a 10 year break thats quite a long one

Ontop of the code of conduct we also want our members to read our chat recommendations, you can find them here: http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=68

And you're also free to join the guest chat by saying /tell bobsan !join and hang out and chat and get to know people, and within a day or two an officer will contact you for a interview

i am also in gmt+1 so i think our times will synch up quite frequently depending on your sport ;)

Some of the officers you can contact for help with questions or concerns are:

Ustarlen / Ustar / Zanda / Bellorum GMT +12
Cheribomber / Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Scykeep / Scylence / Doctorscy / Fullautoscy / Scystab / Scyeng GMT+2
Hundjager / Twistedsistr / Hollowhusk / Ironstashe / Vaulthunter / Drzoidberg (UTC/GMT +3)
Nanomace GMT
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Noky / Lilhoneybee GMT -7
Codebits / Codecrasher / Coderox / Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Talmahera / Tefnet / Dunnan / Gallya GMT +2
Crataatak / Eezeh / Zanokia GMT+1
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz GMT -5

(Recently returned) Reyz on Nixin / Nixzer / Boopthesnoot / Reylian gmt +1

GMT / UTC can be seen in-game with the F9 key.

We look forward to seeing you online :)