Application Badslipper

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Badslipper
Baby Leet

Application Badslipper

Post by Badslipper »

Hello my name is Badslipper, I have played AO for quite a long time and I just reactivated my old account and started over as Fixer since that is my favourite profession to hang out with.

I don’t feel like to create new characters over and over again like I did usually (Dont have the time for it) so I went Fixer this time and my goal is to have fun on the way to 220, helping people after that and doing endgame raids and I love to blitz nanos to sell them and try to get a Grace out of it.

I don’t have any other characters currently so you can contact me on Badslipper. I do agree with the org rules :)

I’m 35 years old and, have a full time job and I like anything that has to do with watersport.

GMT +1 btw.

If I forgot something, just ask!
Reyz
Strong Leet

Re: Application Badslipper

Post by Reyz »

Hello Badslipper
is it bad - slipper as in slipper used in the bad? i.e swedish?

sorry, welcome to the athens paladins forums, nice to see that you found your way here, and welcome back to the game

in therms of the rules do you agree with both the chat recommendations and the code of conduct?

Your next step, if you haven't already is to do /tell bobsan !join and start hanging out in the guest channel, and within a few days a officer will contact you for an interview, if you have any questions or concerns feel free to reach out

Some of the officers you can contact for help with questions or concerns are:

Ustarlen / Ustar / Zanda / Bellorum GMT +12
Cheribomber / Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Scykeep / Scylence / Doctorscy / Fullautoscy / Scystab / Scyeng GMT+2
Hundjager / Twistedsistr / Hollowhusk / Ironstashe / Vaulthunter / Drzoidberg (UTC/GMT +3)
Nanomace GMT
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Noky / Lilhoneybee GMT -7
Codebits / Codecrasher / Coderox / Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Talmahera / Tefnet / Dunnan / Gallya GMT +2
Crataatak / Eezeh / Zanokia GMT+1
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz GMT -5

(Recently returned) Reyz on Nixin / Nixzer / Boopthesnoot / Reylian gmt +1

GMT / UTC can be seen in-game with the F9 key.

We look forward to seeing you online :)
Badslipper
Baby Leet

Re: Application Badslipper

Post by Badslipper »

Thanks for the replay, I’m in the guest chat currently!

And yes it’s a slipper for in the bad lol :biggrin: Dutch version here, seems like it’s pretty similar to the Swedish language