Drizzert Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
drizzert
Baby Leet

Drizzert Application

Post by drizzert »

Greetings

My name is Drizzert( 35), I'm a 220 crat who have been playing AO on and off since Shadowlands.
I've recently returned (yesterday) after a long break after I left some time when Xan came out.

I have focused mostly on twinking lower level toons and have spent a lot of time farming APF and PvPing.
I have experience with all profs except for trader, but am now focusing on getting active in the endgame scene with my crat.

I'm mostly online from 09:00 to 02:00 UTC+2. I don't have a fixed sleeping schedule, and I spend a lot of time playing, so you will most likely find me online pretty much always.

I left my org The Glowing Nightflies hoping that I will get an invite from you guys.

If I can join you can expect me to be an active participant in raids and groups, leveling alts and PvPing.

Thank you!
Chrisax
President

Re: Drizzert Application

Post by Chrisax »

Application on hold. Officers check the applicant file.