Randomletter == FC Karma?

General messages, related to AP or AO. (All users can read)
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Post by Grind42 »

OMGZZZzzzzz
28 pages of Uber Adviness & smash ranged advies, well took me 1hr to read through all that lol & it definetly had its moments,

You're complaining about ranged advs being overpowered. Next please, someone with a real arguement this time. <----Randomletter

Uh, lets spell this out then.

Try and alpha the adv. If that fails... try again once cocoon is down and your perks are back!

Maybe this hasn't been made clear to you guys yet, an adv strength is in a prolongued fight. One of our greatest weaknesses is you guessed it, condensed damage! (also known as an alpha since some of you appear to be "condensed")

Doctors, keepers, agents, and much more limited, shades, all have the ability to heal back alphas better than advs (doc 220 heal)(keeper lay on hands+ curing touch ~=BOL+instaheal, in about the same amount of time, combined with heal aura beats adv) (instacast CH > BOL+instaheal) (consume the soul+exultation a little less than BOL+instaheal but much quicker) (spelled out nice and clear for my "condensed" readers).

Therefore you don't attack the adv's strength, you go for the weakness, you ALPHA them, since it gives THE BEST CHANCE to win. Just like the adv tries to survive the alpha, since after that he's in his strong spot and has THE BEST CHANCE for winning.

This is kind of like arguing with a brick wall, only the brick wall is less dense. (CONDENSED) <----- Again Randomletter

The two funniest parts i believe, still laughing about him losing to a 220 trader though & Devilry comented by saying:
He actually lost once? I guess for some people even godmode isn't enough ... amusing to say the least :lol:

Very cool post Fuze but long in my opinion its a recomended read especially if u gonna pvp with or against adv's, some usefull info about there weaknesses & strong points.
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins
Grehndel
Leet

Post by Grehndel »

you know fuze, you might jsut create a froob account and post.
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Grehndel wrote:you know fuze, you might jsut create a froob account and post.
Fr00bs cant post on AO forums.
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.