Toe current setup as of 21st sept 2006

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
toewiggler
Strong Leet

Toe current setup as of 21st sept 2006

Post by toewiggler »

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=48297

See if I'm horribly wrong somewhere, I'm working on getting better symbs in, but short on cash sadly
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Replace the AAO cluster in your feet with an AAD cluster for more evades in full DEF :) Makes you a better tank/soloer imo! :D
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Weird Fuze.. I saw a feet implant there when I looked. Well I think Toe already upgraded his feet then 8) Artillery Symb is a good choice too Toe!! :D

toewiggler
Strong Leet

Post by toewiggler »

Yeah I tried finding a decent leg/waist but the waist cost like 150m for not much adding, and the leg didn't add stamina (damn you FC)

I guess I'm trying for a combined HP add, decent AC, decent evades, decent damage add and decent assaultrifle/burst/full auto setup.

Can't afford alien armor, but I'll look into IS raids for a possible MotR.

The backarmor is also funky, right now I just like it for the decent AC, some evade and very nice look.

It's just so hard to know what to do :)

Ring is a bit harder, not quite sure what to do there, add energy damage is nice I guess...
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=245893 for back as upgrade? :)

Try to get a Third Circle of the Inner Sanctum to replace your old ring :) 3rd floor drop I bet :D

rampage
Strong Leet

Post by rampage »

If you do not plan to do much pvp, then I would suggest making yourself the best tank you can be.. as this will likely be your job many times in pvm. As a pvm tank.. aggro control, dmg, HP are your main concerns.

In such a setup aad and evades take a backseat to aao and dmg/hp mods. I would work towards bellum/hnta/shroud for back item. Ditch the sided pad for MoR and eventually another t3 pad when you can get QL up a bit for the HP mod. Keep the vanya gloves, they got great HP mods. Save your credits , you dont need k-sleeves to be a good tank. I would upgrade from vanya tho once you’re ready to upgrade to an endgame/combined armor setup. Keep the foot symb unless you decide to move to a more defensive setup. Left arm is kinda useless, would get a QL200 jobe left arm with either aad or aao and upgrade when you get a hold of a better cluster. def start camping for a waist/leg symb, that’s a must. get urself a solja ring, the campagnero.

Just get some ar/dmg, high PM skill for taunts, and HP. Now if you wanna specialize in defensive ability, pvp, or something.. That is another post.

Laters

Oh and btw, its quite hard for a solja to be decent at everything, but if you specialize... you can be amazing at a few things.
rampage`
Proud Member of Athen Paladins :guns:
toewiggler
Strong Leet

Post by toewiggler »

updated but still got gimp symbs sadly
Sillanto
Leetissimo!

Post by Sillanto »

Ok my advice toe is to look at losing the smg, in LE there is a pistol that when fully upgraded has stats 10% better than a kyr and has burst and fling with low recharges.!!!!
You want it made ..... See me
You want it broken ... See me
You want it fixed....... Send your hampster to FC
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

toewiggler wrote:updated but still got gimp symbs sadly
Replace leg with evade leg? Instead of abils... I did it already with my agent!!! :D

toewiggler
Strong Leet

Post by toewiggler »

Sillanto wrote:Ok my advice toe is to look at losing the smg, in LE there is a pistol that when fully upgraded has stats 10% better than a kyr and has burst and fling with low recharges.!!!!
Hmm will have to look at that, but the current perkline for smg adds a crapload of damage right now, so not sure.

Thanks for tip tho
toewiggler
Strong Leet

Post by toewiggler »

Alphacenta wrote:
Replace leg with evade leg? Instead of abils... I did it already with my agent!!! :D
Well, I kinda need the abilities sadly, especially stamina/agility for armor
The artillery symb adds agility but not stamina, which is kinda sad