doc layout

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
docnono
Mini Leet

doc layout

Post by docnono »

Lo all, heading to lvl 60 and i want to stay for a bit at that lvl to help the org to get goodies from in there, think everyone should do that.
Ive tried to make a setup that would work for me as a doc, ive chosen pistol because quitte low ip consumtion compared to other weap due high buffs. Also im wearing now a chalice and been several times in big troub because team forgoted that when doc gets aggro its a hard job to get the nanopool back to full. So with the cdrs that woulndt be less a prob because then i can finish off the mob harasing me.
Can use advice on setup and dont forget im poor/ froob :-).

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=48615

Thx in advance
Docnono
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Collar Casero de la Cripta for your neck, Clan Shoulderpads for the Veracious for your shoulder, try asking Cutie for a VTE for the other shoulder if you can (she'll know what I'm talking about :wink: ).

Hmm... Also be sure to look here, however a lot of the stuff is for SL: http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... 98&start=0

//Alpha (lemme know if you need any more help Docnono)
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
Sillanto
Leetissimo!

Post by Sillanto »

If you are willing to twink out a bit then a 6 slot belt and viral compiler ;) would be a good choice.

Not sure if a VTE is possible at 60 without being NM and twinking. For your back you can go for a few choices but my advice is go for the foremans doc tank armor (not sure how easy to equip) or my personal favourite the Vagabond cloak from subway (This has a hidden +35 Add All Def modifier)
You want it made ..... See me
You want it broken ... See me
You want it fixed....... Send your hampster to FC
toewiggler
Strong Leet

Post by toewiggler »

I got 2 VTEs on my NM meta in totw, due to 2 Jess guns (add 20 intell/psychich each)

But it's very hard to do, Nova dillon armor helps with stats tho