not sure if this is the area i post this in

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
frog
Strong Leet

not sure if this is the area i post this in

Post by frog »

but seeing as i should be getting SL soon im thinking about makeing a keeper and was wondering if this is an ok idea
twiztid serial killa

Derkiet
Big Leet

Post by Derkiet »

Best place would be in the General Messages forum. If you have specific questions about Keepers, then in the Keeper forum further down. One of the officers with higher forum privs can move this topic into one of those forums for you.

As for your actual question, I don't know too much about Keepers.
Hyde
Hyde!

Post by Hyde »

moved to the keepers forum.

The question is a bit too vague for much of an answer. Basically, Keepers don't suck, in fact can be quite good, but it really depends on your playstyle.
Valkyrieval
Strong Leet

Post by Valkyrieval »

I'll give you the short version of my experience as a soli keeper level 205, and also having helped my son with a trox keeper up to about level 90.

1. Keepers are pretty boring until about level 30 or 40.
2. Keepers are SPECTACULARLY fun from about 40-100.
3. Then it's a pain in the ass again because you have crappy weapon choices until about 125 or 130, when you get the FBR on.
4. Then around 150, you start realizing how gimpy you are, and find yourself stuck in ado heck teams and an occasional pen mish til around 205.
5. At level 205, it starts getting fun again (or so I'm told and so far seem to agree with).

Keepers are incredibly well balanced characters, much like advies. Get with some friends to farm T2 as early as you possibly can, and I'm sure that TL5/6 will be much better than it was for me.
Valkyrieval
Metadiva DisasterArea Dominia Phycsyr Hylyr Tatuaj DoctorAphra BringTheHurt & a few more