my dream config

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
frog
Strong Leet

my dream config

Post by frog »

ite still in the works so feel free to sugest stuff

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=50097
twiztid serial killa

Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Might first level to 220 :D

Anyways, full T3 (Faithful) setup is ok but not the best of the best :wink:

If you want to be a PvM keeper, I suggest you'd take a look at Combined Merc armor, if you want to be a PvP keeper I suggest you pick Combined Commando's armor. Replace all the slots with it, except the Faithful chest (it adds 60 2he, so thats very good!!)

The Arul Saba's need to be higher as well.. And (just a bug in the DB) you need to pick the *other* Type 112 K-sword. You won't get all those ql300 symbs in, besides in some slots even at 220 implants are better.

As stated in the first line.. Get to 220, then talk on :roll: :wink:
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
frog
Strong Leet

Post by frog »

thanks for the feed back but mainly this is stuff i would like to get not realy stuff i would use
twiztid serial killa

Hoshii
Little Leet

Post by Hoshii »

nice setup but as a trox keeper, i can tell ya .. gl tryin to squeeze them symbs in.. i know a few trox kprs that dont even have that setup.. but its a good thought...

also your gonna wanna replace your mems with 2x 300 vms from ai raids, get belts from TNH.. (pande mob) and your kpr star of faith.. as well as other pande items..

like i said.. good thoughts but as a trox, your never gonna see them stats that high..

the sky is the limit.. but sometime you gotta realize, your not gonna reach the moon in a hover craft :)

Also, not sure if you have ai.. but you want Atrox primary Genome, not just for the 2he buffs but your gonna want Mongo Rage ( if your lookin to pvp. its also good for PvM.) also you dont need regain nano.. as a kpr we dont use any nano's for combat except the initial buff.. that will be a wasted perk.. once again if you have AI put some ip into Atrox Secondary Genome.. you want ( wit of trox ) that adds to your dmg output..

id also recomend dumping 1 or bothh pads for Might of the reverant ( IS 3rd floor and a Globe of Clarity.. also if you have ai your gonna want to get Electro gloves.. i believe a ql 300 is + 60 dmg.. once you get to pande and do zods,

id recomend the tarus spirits and ring. scorpios sasch of str ( is a ncu..)

hud 3 should have a ql 300 targeting scope, granted it drops your melee init down but has aa + 15? crit ratio..

Good luck in your quest, i hope it goes as you plan.. like i said great ideas, here are a few i thought id toss in for ya
mytefe
Big Leet

Post by mytefe »

yes v nice but u only got 15k lol
u better start doing mishes instead of dreaming about what an ubah keeper is. :wink:
A freshly picked BLUE rose for j00
<3
frog
Strong Leet

Post by frog »

cant hurt to dream 8.D
twiztid serial killa