Application Dannyshade

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Scykeep
Big Leet

Application Dannyshade

Post by Scykeep »

Hi. i am opening an application on behalf of Danny, as this application will be processed under the expedited procedure, based on the following reasons:
- Danny and I are old-time org members of Vengeance, as highranking officers
- Danny is currently part of Mjolnir, an alliance member
- Danny is awesumz

he has read and agreed to our COC

I will let him introduce and say hello himself (how long have you've played, when/why did you quit/returned to AO...).

So, welcome Danny!
Chrisax
President

Re: Application Dannyshade

Post by Chrisax »

I manually activated Danny's account as he hasn't received (yet?) the confirmation email.

He can now post in this thread, or create one.

Welcome Danny!
Dannyshade
Mini Leet

Post by Dannyshade »

Hello everyone!

My name is Daniel, i am 37 years old and live in Sweden. I have a wife and two kids (5 and 12 years old).
I have been playing AO since 2004 and the first 10 years i was playing frequently. The last years i have been playing on and off because of real life taking over with family, work etc. This time i came back cause i missed the community and spending some time on the evenings and have fun with others, because of this i also dont like multiboxers taking over, i think it ruins the fun with playing with others.

That is a little about me, if you have any thoughts or questions feel free to talk to me ingame on Dannyshade or any other of my alts.
Scykeep
Big Leet

Post by Scykeep »

Oh oh *hides the box* :P
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hi Danny :) Handled in-game directly, for reference.
Ustarlen
Leetissimo!

Post by Ustarlen »

Ok Setting up an App Watch thread as usual to link this to for future reference.