boosting imps ?

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
cutiecub
Maxi Leet

boosting imps ?

Post by cutiecub »

Hi all, have allrdy a full set for my fixer atm but 3 imps i would like to lvl like 10 QLs. I know that with high cluster the QL of the imp go up when made. Maybe silly idea but can you repeat this proces?
Example

Ql 143 imp + 160 faded cluster > QL 146 imp
clean the imp
QL 146 imp + 160 or 170 faded cluster > QL 150 imp
clean the imp
put final cluster inn

I have allrdy all clusters and well :oops: forgot about the QL of cluster towards the ql of imp, all bought clusters are good for QL150-160 imps, but some will be to high for the lower QL imps i have.
Will be way cheaper to bump my imps with faded clusters then buy a whole net cluster set based on imp QL.
Never seen a post on this, but could be magic :mp:
Sillanto
Leetissimo!

Post by Sillanto »

If a cluster is higher than the imp then it can be used i.e. A ql 200 cluster can be used in a ql1 imp :) Its only when the cluster ql is 20% less than the imp ql that it wont work.

To bump an imp level, add a faded cluster, clean it, add a cluster, clean it and repeat until the imp is teh required level.
You want it made ..... See me
You want it broken ... See me
You want it fixed....... Send your hampster to FC
cutiecub
Maxi Leet

Post by cutiecub »

Good to know will dont do hatefull long miss rolls sessions for the good imp then.
Anyone any idea what the correlation is between QL cluster used and imp QL increase?
Sillanto
Leetissimo!

Post by Sillanto »

You want it made ..... See me
You want it broken ... See me
You want it fixed....... Send your hampster to FC
cutiecub
Maxi Leet

Post by cutiecub »

Thx very much sil