Application for Devah

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Cahlan
Baby Leet

Application for Devah

Post by Cahlan »

All my currently played characters are:

Devah
Mythyca
Lyia
Easi
Genavee

Some of my other toons I might play from time to time:
Avaeria
Cahlan
Shaesi

And my healing bot toon that I can play as well:
Veeda

So a little about me, I'm kookie, laid back and like to help people when I can. I am mostly very social so open to hanging out or just chatting. I am currently a stay at home mom and a caregiver for my husbands (Zariph) grandfather whom we moved in to take care of. That unfortunately means that I might have to go afk without notice but I do try to let people know whats up if I am grouped with them or in the middle of helping with something.

I've been apart of quite a few MMO's over the years so even if I don't remember all the little details, I can pick stuff up pretty quick. I've been raid tank, dps, and utilty over my time online, healing not so much as I have a harder time leveling those toons cause they die alot when solo leveling and I get bored hehe.

I am recently coming back from about a nine year break and jumping in and enjoying learning all the changes and such. I am wishing to join up because playing these games by yourself gets difficult to maintain and there is so much in this game I haven't gotten to do because I didn't have an org. This one has a good rep for being a good environment and fun bunch so I am hoping to join up and add to it! Thanks so much and have a good one!

Cahlan
Reyz
Strong Leet

Re: Application for Devah

Post by Reyz »

Hello Devah and welcome, now do i call you Devah or Cahlan? confused

All though i've already interviewed you and chatted to you for nearly an hour i will still say welcome!

Nice to see you've both read the CoC and Chat recommendations! (even if you didnt mention it! :P )

And nice to have an introduction to you ;)

Back to fixing the stuff in the background *scuttles off*

Some of the officers you can contact for help with questions or concerns are:

Ustarlen / Ustar / Zanda / Bellorum GMT +12
Cheribomber / Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Scykeep / Scylence / Doctorscy / Fullautoscy / Scystab / Scyeng GMT+2
Hundjager / Twistedsistr / Hollowhusk / Ironstashe / Vaulthunter / Drzoidberg (UTC/GMT +3)
Nanomace GMT
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Noky / Lilhoneybee GMT -7
Codebits / Codecrasher / Coderox / Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Talmahera / Tefnet / Dunnan / Gallya GMT +2
Crataatak / Eezeh / Zanokia GMT+1
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz GMT -5

(Recently returned) Reyz on Nixin / Nixzer / Boopthesnoot / Reylian gmt +1

GMT / UTC can be seen in-game with the F9 key.
Cahlan
Baby Leet

Re: Application for Devah

Post by Cahlan »

Bah I got lazy with my toons list.... let me elaborate:

Devah 107 Crat
Mythyca 106 Keeper
Lyia 102 Adventurer
Easi 110 MA
Genavee 108 MP

Avaeria 17 Soldier
Cahlan 65 Fixer
Shaesi 15 Enforcer

Veeda 220 MP

Also I have read and appreciated the CoC and chat recommendations and I approve *nods like a proud mama*. Live and let live and be nice and don't fight or I will send you to your rooms! TIME OUT!! hehe But in all seriousness I agree and promise to be respectful and mindful of others and everything in between. =)

Oh as for what to call me, game wise I usually use Cahlan but my fixer got boring so I shelved her for now. So either is fine.