Application for Rozsomakx

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
rozsomak
Baby Leet

Application for Rozsomakx

Post by rozsomak »

Hi guys.

Rozsomakx - 219 enf

Others I do not use right now .

A returning player here .. u can think of me as a new one ( way too many things changed )
I read the code of conduct and the "rules in the org." Totaly fine by my ( its call'd common sense to comport like a human being )
A litle about me : I'm from Romania - Eu ( I speak 3 languages so english is my 3rd one might make some gramatical mistakes ) 40y old and looking for an org to do some stuff in the game .

Lets do our best to have fun in the game :)

P.S. Not sure what else should I add .

a litle more info : U might see other "Rozsomak" named characters 2 I think ( thats on my real life friends account - we used to share an account I played on RK2 and he was on RK1 ( it was posible to play at the same time with this but on difrent realms back in 2001-2005 not sure about the timefrime when I started to play ) ) - thats all and in 20xx the servers merged .

P.s.s. Rozsomak means Wolverine - Huge comic fan here ( was when I was younger )
Reyz
Strong Leet

Re: Application for Rozsomakx

Post by Reyz »

Welcome back Wolverine!

Once a comic fan, always a comic fan, it gets engraved into the bones of the body ;)

Nice to see another returning player :) I know you had a chat with chris and zoid last evening

Feel free to join our guest bot bobsan by saying /tell Bobsan !join

Hang out and chat, and then once we've gotten to know you better we will approach you for an invite

Some of the officers you can contact for help with questions or concerns are:

Ustarlen / Ustar / Zanda / Bellorum GMT +12
Cheribomber / Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Scykeep / Scylence / Doctorscy / Fullautoscy / Scystab / Scyeng GMT+2
Hundjager / Twistedsistr / Hollowhusk / Ironstashe / Vaulthunter / Drzoidberg (UTC/GMT +3)
Nanomace GMT
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Noky / Lilhoneybee GMT -7
Codebits / Codecrasher / Coderox / Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Talmahera / Tefnet / Dunnan / Gallya GMT +2
Crataatak / Eezeh / Zanokia GMT+1
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz GMT -5

(Recently returned) Reyz on Nixin / Nixzer / Boopthesnoot / Reylian gmt +1

GMT / UTC can be seen in-game with the F9 key.
Chrisax
President

Re: Application for Rozsomakx

Post by Chrisax »

Welcome back in AO, Logan :P

Thanks for posting as I asked you. In the meantime, we have interviewed you and all is fine. So just meet us now for invite and welcome to AP!

Unless you have still issues withe recruitment like you had with Charles Xavier and Erik Lennsherr...

:biggrin: