Application Uhandsy / Izamy

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Konstant
Baby Leet

Application Uhandsy / Izamy

Post by Konstant »

Hi people of Athen Paladins.
I would like to join your organisation. First I am a french guy from Canada, so my words in english arent always the correct ones!
I am a veteran player, I played this game since launch until 2005, returned in 2016 until 2018 with Alliance Clan Francophone. During these 3 years I often did raid with AP players. All my 4 NanoDecks came from DB quest lead by Chrisax. NOw I am almost alone and since last December I am a solo player, often the only player in the org. Characters name: 1) NT: Izamy; Trader: Akimbostyle; MP:Valcke; Advy: Camaeo; Crat: Uhandsy. The last one is only lvl 67 the other ones are all 220-30 characters.
I want to join yours org. because I think you have all kind of players at differnt lvls. I am not a hard core gamer but I appreciate doing all sorts of things in this game. I dont have experience of the 2 recent high lvl instances even I bought their items via lootrights. (as a solo player now, I dont have the choice)
I play il al time zone atm.
Contact me in game: Uhandsy is often log.

Thank you.
Reyz
Strong Leet

Re: Application Uhandsy / Izamy

Post by Reyz »

Hello Konstant

Welcome to AP :)

Nice to see that you found your way here! that sounds sad to be alone in an org, so appreciate you looking at us :)

We also want our members to agree to our code of conduct which can be found her viewtopic.php?t=69
And our chat recommendations located: viewtopic.php?t=68

I would recommend you to do /tell Bobsan !join and join the guestchat and hangout and chat to us and get to know us

And after a few days we will reach out and do an interview

Some of the officers you can contact for help with questions or concerns are:

Ustarlen / Ustar / Zanda / Bellorum GMT +12
Cheribomber / Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Scykeep / Scylence / Doctorscy / Fullautoscy / Scystab / Scyeng GMT+2
Hundjager / Twistedsistr / Hollowhusk / Ironstashe / Vaulthunter / Drzoidberg (UTC/GMT +3)
Nanomace GMT
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Noky / Lilhoneybee GMT -7
Codebits / Codecrasher / Coderox / Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Talmahera / Tefnet / Dunnan / Gallya GMT +2
Crataatak / Eezeh / Zanokia GMT+1
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz GMT -5

(Recently returned) Reyz on Nixin / Nixzer / Boopthesnoot / Reylian gmt +1

GMT / UTC can be seen in-game with the F9 key.

We look forward to seeing you online :)
Chrisax
President

Re: Application Uhandsy / Izamy

Post by Chrisax »

Hi Uhandsy / Izamy ou bonjour :) Oui, on parle AUSSI français dans AP quand il y a besoin. :)

As you are a former member of our Alliance, inviting you will be very fast.

Just contact us online, as Rey explained. :)