Curriculum Vitae- Auno1,2,3 and beyond

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Auno1
Baby Leet

Curriculum Vitae- Auno1,2,3 and beyond

Post by Auno1 »

Hello reader! My name is Ryan, and I have played Anarchy Online on and off for about 8 years with varying success. Life has its ups and down like always but for the foreseeable future I have the opportunity to pursue one of my hobby dreams; I can finally play AO and complete a couple character playthroughs. Right now I'm 24 years old living in southern Florida, working 55 hours a week for waste management. Most evenings I've got a few hours at least to delve into the game. While I cant commit to the nostalgic realm of AO as well as some, I do pride myself on being honest dealing, and helpful to my peers no matter what I'm doing, including video games. My intention is to join the Athens Paladins with the goal of fully understanding the ins and outs of this one-of-a-kind game while finishing some of its content. Besides that I believe AO to have some of the best team oriented gameplay and I look foreword to working with anyone and everyone that either needs assistance (within my capability) or just wants to hang out. :)

While I have nothing else to say, I hope that should anyone reading this prologue to my AO journey have any questions, they expeditiously "PST" Auno1, Auno2, or Auno3. Good luck out there Rubi-ka citizens! #-o
Chrisax
President

Re: Curriculum Vitae- Auno1,2,3 and beyond

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Aunio1 and welcome to AP :)

You already met us in-game and are on our guest caht, so we'll make this simple!

Please read and agree to our code of conduct which can be found here
viewtopic.php?t=69
And our chat recommendations located here
viewtopic.php?t=68

Rmember to do /tell Bobsan !join to join our guestchat and hangout and chat to us and get to know us

Some of the officers you can contact for help with questions or concerns are:

Ustarlen / Ustar / Zanda / Bellorum GMT +12
Cheribomber / Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Scykeep / Scylence / Doctorscy / Fullautoscy / Scystab / Scyeng GMT+2
Hundjager / Twistedsistr / Hollowhusk / Ironstashe / Vaulthunter / Drzoidberg (UTC/GMT +3)
Nanomace GMT
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Noky / Lilhoneybee GMT -7
Codebits / Codecrasher / Coderox / Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Talmahera / Tefnet / Dunnan / Gallya GMT +2
Crataatak / Eezeh / Zanokia GMT+1
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz GMT -5

(Recently returned) Reyz on Nixin / Nixzer / Boopthesnoot / Reylian gmt +1

GMT / UTC can be seen in-game with the F9 key.

We look forward to seeing you online :)