Application Lovita

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Lovv
Baby Leet

Application Lovita

Post by Lovv »

Hello Athen Paladins!
My name's Brandon. I'm from Colorado. My first time playing Anarchy Online was in 2001 with my father. I took a 10 year break a while ago but I'm happy to be back to the game. I want to join Athen Paladins because I enjoy being around a family atmosphere. I think this org will be a great fit for me because I'm interested in raiding and socializing with people. I currently have 3 220's, A Mp, Shade and Keeper. I usually mb with the keeper and shade.
I think I would be a great asset to your community because I'm experienced with this game. I'm also respectful and caring to others that be in the org or outside with anybody. I have read the rules and acknowledge the Code of Conduct and I will follow them.

My time zone is MTN-TIME US and I'm usually playing from 2pm sometimes up to 4 AM in the mornnings.
Depending on my family situation i may not be on for a day or two.
I'm a caregiver to my family so during the day in US im busy. So when I play it's when I don't have,
anything to do which is after ive made dinner or I have been excused.
Ganjeen, 220 mp Clan Ai 20/50 research
Lovita 220 shade Clan Ai 30/ 70 research
Lovv 220 keeper Clan Ai 30/ 70 research
Darkonyx 217 Enforcer Clan - Retired toon. 18 Ai/ 30 research.
Retired toon because I came back to discover the change in Enforcer to my dismay.
Scykeep
Big Leet

Re: Application Lovita

Post by Scykeep »

welcome!

I see you've found your way to bobsan :)

feel free to stick around until we process your application. for any followups you can shout there, here or on our discor lobby-channel: https://discord.gg/nBkgwm9X

you can also directly contact us with /tells:

Ustarlen / Ustar / Zanda / Bellorum GMT +12
Cheribomber / Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Scykeep / Scylence / Doctorscy / Fullautoscy / Scystab / Scyeng GMT+2
Hundjager / Twistedsistr / Hollowhusk / Ironstashe / Vaulthunter / Drzoidberg (UTC/GMT +3)
Nanomace GMT
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Noky / Lilhoneybee GMT -7
Codebits / Codecrasher / Coderox / Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Talmahera / Tefnet / Dunnan / Gallya GMT +2
Crataatak / Eezeh / Zanokia GMT+1
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz GMT -5