This forum welcomes information specific to booster packs
Chrisax
President

LE Official FAQ 4 - Victory Points (VP)

Post by Chrisax »

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/showth ... p?t=473768

Lost Eden FAQ 4 - Victory Points

1. What are victory points?

The Lost Eden content allows players to earn a special currency called Victory Points. These points are earned from both PVP encounters in the battlestations and from loot drops amongst the aliens in the alien Mothership missions.

2. What are victory points used for?

All the items in Lost Eden can be purchased for these victory points. This includes armor, new nano formulas and weapons.

3. How do I know how many Victory Points I have?

You can see your victory points total in your character info screen (Press T when you have yourself targeted in game)

4. Where can I spend my victory points?

There is a special shop that houses all the Victory Point Vendors that can be found in the Tower Shops. The vendors in this shop only accept Victory Points as currency and are used like any other vendor. The prices displayed are in Victory Points. Spent points are then deducted from your Victory Points Total.

5. What is the fastest way to get victory points?

The battlestations provide more reward victory point wise then then the alien missions, but it will be perfectly possible to save enough VP for items from alien missions alone if you prefer to not PVP. If you do just alien missions though it will though go slower proportionality then someone who pvps for the same amount of time in the battlestations.