Shade Ofab armors

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Hyde
Hyde!

Shade Ofab armors

Post by Hyde »

Well, it looks like I wasted 8 points at Beast for my Lords of Deceit. They're mainly collector items, but are useful for the quick-kill in PvP. Oh well, I probably would have grabbed them anyway just to have them.

However, the Ofab Peregrin mk 6 way outclasses the Lords in my book. Slightly smaller max damage, but higher min, higher crit, and still 1/1 (instead of 3/3).

In fact, starting with the "mk 3", the Ofab's are superior to the Kyr'Ozch Rapier type 992 in my opinion. Sure, the 992 has Glory (the Ofab weapons don't get Glory) but by the time you can equip a QL300 Ofab you're probably reaching the MBS of the 992. And the Ofab has 200 more MBS.

Plus the Ofab weapons don't have Parry/Riposte requirements.

Only thing I would have wanted would have been a "mk 7" with a MA for Combined stat. :)

I just hope they look good ... the Kyr rapier look is getting a little old.
Lostyouth
Strong Leet

Post by Lostyouth »

i just bought one to see how they look....and...well...u barely see them in the hands of my slim solitus female :( thought it would be a bit more.
<b>Lostyouth</b> Level 220 AI 27 Enforcer
<b>Contor</b> Level 220 AI 21 Shade
Sillanto
Leetissimo!

Post by Sillanto »

Yeah they are small and make shades look like 1he users.
You want it made ..... See me
You want it broken ... See me
You want it fixed....... Send your hampster to FC
Hyde
Hyde!

Post by Hyde »

Lord of Deceit looked very 1HE ... and Nippies look like something straight out of ToTW/IS.

I'm waiting to see what the upgrades look like. Every upgrade changes the look of a weapon.
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Hyde wrote:I'm waiting to see what the upgrades look like. Every upgrade changes the look of a weapon.
Wow cool... Variation! :D (Where do I get upgrade btw?)
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.