Ofab Silver

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Ultra
Champion Leet

Ofab Silver

Post by Ultra »

Fuze get back its love at first site :)
Ultra
Champion Leet

Post by Ultra »

Imo there is ofab is more for pvp actually and depends on how you play ur trader.
Cant really say i have look in to it tho so i let you say its crap.

Talking about armor its not that hard to get a full set of ofab thats prolly it why its not that ubah.

But Tier armor is not really a option anymore maybe a few but most of classes dont use tier anymore.

There are better alternative and thats a good thing tbh you got a option to play ur char the way you like.

I mean look at many other games you can only go 1 way to to play ur char and find the best choice.
In this game you have servral options to get ur stuff that you like.

I hate games that say this is how you gonna play ur class etc.
And got many ppl who tell me how to play trader like ..you dont have tradeskills and stuff.
Thats why this game really are intressting cuz you got servral options to add ur skills.
And offcourse thats not always a good thing but atleast you got a choice.
Even if many nowdays just go one way.

Not trying to snatch you back i know you got ur standings and im not gonna try to get ur back just wanted you to know that i really like the new gun.

And 1 thing i was wondring about what is AO going?
I hear that alot going where ?

Heard that for 4 years now still there are alot of ppl who do play it and still come new players to the game.

If this game have a future or not i really dont know but there are no really options anymore tbh.

Most games sux and got even worse support than FC and many games do big changes more like the wow thing.
And ppl get upset like you fuze ;)

SWG is one example of the big change almost killed the game if its not allready dead offcourse.

So im stuck to this game untill something really good comes.

I have tryed to check out some new morpg guild wars looked cool but was not really a option for me.

Atleast there are some cool ppl in this game still so thats why i like this game and still there are some things that ill do like.

Even if i hate the zerg raids to get phats and all the public bots crap its still just not 4 hours raids just play when you can and you dont have to spend all day long to even get an invite to a raid.

BTW way offtopic again.

Still love you fuze and i miss you ingame :)

Get a froob and come and join us in org chat atleast.
Ultra
Champion Leet

Post by Ultra »

Sad but true.

Wish some have the guts to do a good game but nowdays its just crap.

Guess holding servers and coders are not something you make some money of nowdays :)

Wish someone have the nerv to do transformers MORPG ^^
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

AO2 under a different company than FC would certainly rock.. Especially if its a competent company :P
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
Ultra
Champion Leet

Post by Ultra »

The problem there is none :)
Ultra
Champion Leet

Post by Ultra »

Fuze seen that movie underworld?

That would be so awsome if they made it morpg.

Lets make it happen :)