How I Rock.

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Hyde
Hyde!

Post by Hyde »

can a fixer get a QL300 2nd MP on? I thought dual QL300s were limited to Advys and -maybe- others if they massively twinked @ 220 and gave up on AS in PvP?
Mortus
Maxi Leet

Post by Mortus »

Hyde wrote:can a fixer get a QL300 2nd MP on? I thought dual QL300s were limited to Advys and -maybe- others if they massively twinked @ 220 and gave up on AS in PvP?
It is quite realistic to get 2x ql300 on. AginorGotD (author of the updated fixer guide) did it at 209 with 2 pieces of supple.
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Dark1947 hotswaps em... He uses a Onehander in pvp and an offhand KMP in pvm (ql300 I bet :P ) :roll:
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
core
King Size Leet

Post by core »

first of all SMG is a "green" skill for fixers, second dark has full CSS on, third
fixers have perklines that buff SMG there is no comparison to an MP.

As for advs they dont have any "green" weapon skill at all so much for lovechilds concerning IP use.
Mortus
Maxi Leet

Post by Mortus »

core wrote:first of all SMG is a "green" skill for fixers, second dark has full CSS on, third
fixers have perklines that buff SMG there is no comparison to an MP.

As for advs they dont have any "green" weapon skill at all so much for lovechilds concerning IP use.
Awww, coro wants some adv love :luv:

Anyway for PvM something that I just read that might be worth looking into: offhand getting a QL200 BigBurger Chapman Max. With CSS and high lvl symbs you wont need to spend IP in pistol, and it only needs 1545 Full Auto to cap the recycle at 11sseconds. Apperently very succesfull in zerg raids and stuff, and also could be something nice to hotswap to in pvp (onehander+bigburger gogo alpha damage!).

This is where I read it:
http://forums.anarchy-online.com/showth ... p?t=451829
docksider
Big Leet

Post by docksider »

Reading that thread i realized that RK1s prices on AI armor is about half of RK2s! Insane i say, sell the gear and go to RK1 anyone?
Dheliver
Strong Leet

Post by Dheliver »

can tell yall Pred pants are only for looks, I have points enough to get a hold of Beast pants if theyll drop next week so thats that... trying to make Tara as often as I ever can for some GoCs...

Ill need silver ingots to complete 2nd Arul Saba... anyone have some to spare or tips on how to get?

Imps/symbs are just sad atm... I know I need new ones and thinking of start bidding at TNH for some...

dualing ql300 KMPs are np only you have to have em... anyone have a ql300 Machine Pistol to spare Id be happy to have it!!!

feel free to help me out all you can! ;)
Hyde
Hyde!

Post by Hyde »

hmm, I always thought the MR req was the problem, not the main weapon skill ... if a Fixer can keep enough MR (even with full AI armor, that's fine) to swap out/in a 300 offhand, that's sexy.
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Dheliver wrote:Ill need silver ingots to complete 2nd Arul Saba... anyone have some to spare or tips on how to get?
http://www.anarchyarcanum.com/crafting_jewelry.html

read that, lists all the rings that you can melt down to Silver :D Plus, I have some Ingots ingame too if I'm not mistaken. :) (And a shiteload of rings, farming medusas near Tchu spawn place FTW).

//Alpha

Dheliver
Strong Leet

Post by Dheliver »

Ill continue with updating my way over the lvls so any fixers out there intrested can follow...
this post is my pvp setup at 217
http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=41546

here is also the setup dark put together as the result of a thread on the fixer forum being the setup Im piece by piece are going for...
http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=21079

Meep well!
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Heh - so many ql300 symbs at dark's setup :P

Sillanto
Leetissimo!

Post by Sillanto »

300's are immposible atm. people hope LE will change that
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Sillanto wrote:300's are immposible atm. people hope LE will change that
Haha, you need something to aim for Sill! :D

Dheliver
Strong Leet

Post by Dheliver »

I added a link to the ever current setup in main post that I will keep updated...

latest things was Aquarius's Multitask Calculator, Intuitive Memory of the Aquarius, and the second Bracelet of Arul Saba
Dheliver
Strong Leet

Post by Dheliver »

ok so I got me some new symbs, most of them I cant even touch yet... but this got me thinking and Im in complete love with my ql280 Alert Brain Symbiant, Support Unit Aban... this is insane reqs I dont know if its possible at 220 without BoC (OH I DID NOT JUST SAY THAT!!!)
anyhow Ive come up with a setup for buffing Sense/Intel and from what it looks like Ill make the reqs np with the setup Im putton up on wish list, only TREATMET req as a new factor might cause some trouble removing the current one adding +111...

this is the setup (no consideration taken to treatment skill)
http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=43509

plz look it over and see if you can find any weak spots, how you could swap stuff, etc... I might not need all of them sense/intel points at 220 so is there anything I really DONT need for ex make room for Treatmentbuffing items?...

ty

add this:
Composite Attributes - 12 Intel // 12 Sense
Enhanced Senses - 15 Sense
Neuronal Stimulator - 20 Intel
Improved Cut Red Tape - 3 Intel

left anything out?

EDIT:
anyone can verify cap?

Opifex
Strength 764
Agility 944