Ikona totw advy equip (uber ranged froob dmg?)

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
cutiecub
Maxi Leet

Ikona totw advy equip (uber ranged froob dmg?)

Post by cutiecub »

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=65685

Please have a look and iff i can improve things please tell me.

This is a new replacer for my former totw soldier. And this time I will use the lvl lock for sure. Sol dinged like 2 days before patch.

I think i have 2 options and that is the hp/np setup with token board or going the evade way with the collar de la cripta which i will use.
I think the armour is the best at this lvl, maybe the helmet can be swapped with the mantis helmet I have. Compared mantis with pilgrim and took in the best parts ( i think ).
This setup is also made to boost the dmg by quitte a nice bit. Combined with pack hunter and playfull cub) this should even puch further the dmg and evades up +18 dmg + 18 evades.

The dmg wih my sol was very nice, only pitty it lacked in fire dmg for the CDR keeping the dmg lower, also kept my burst lower then this setup.
This should OD my former sol easily since the QL 75 sol k 91 monster is replaced by a QL113 BBI and the dmg add gear will make the allrdy quitte powerfull CDR do very good dmg, should be no prob to get the burst over 1 K.

Just calced some dmg with the weapons and I dont how accurate they are but the combo would do about 10K dmg in 30 secs. When i max burst i should even get to 11K dmg in 30 secs
While the weapon that I was looking for on my enf the Corpse cutter QL 150 get about 8K. And the panther gets 12K dmg.
AND this will be a lot cheaper (40 mil saved which i dont have anyway :lol: )

So on paper this weap combo would do very serious dmg, and the sol showed me that even with a low pistol and lower fire dmg add gear she performed very well.

btw no mp or engie cause its very not fun when you cannot self cast mochs or max wrangle with you own alts + 2 times a year a high MP at totw and at those times im probably offline :D
Have a engie who can cast a warbot with some little work so I know what fun that is.
Last edited by cutiecub on Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Option two hands down..

I did option one on a L14 trox trader :roll: So that's not really good anymore at L60.
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.