Kyttn

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Kyttn
King Size Leet

Kyttn

Post by Kyttn »

The time has come, the Kyttn said, to talk of many things,
of symbiants and sharpshooter armor, Beast items and twinking.

Yes, like all 220 people Kyttn now has to look at a final setup and I am going to need some help and suggestions.

She has naturally maxed all her Nanomage abilities and Nano Skills.
Perks have been reset into Enhance DNA, Freak Strength, Genius, Combat Knowledge (not fully) and First Aid.
She has 17 AI levels (and perks). Not all of these are reset. If I continue to rob Nano Combat she will lose ability to cast Rihwen. (She is prepared to do that in the short term when new items are ready for implanting). She is currently using symbiants for approx level 130-140 in all spots except for eye, which I believe is about 160.

As to where she is going, I have thoroughly enjoyed time in the Battle Station, even when we lose. I am hoping to setup Kyttn for BS style PvP using the new Dreadloch MP Bow. However, she must still be able to cast Morty and Rihwen. After that I believe (from the number of times I miss fixers and MAs in BS) that I should be working on evades. But that is secondary to maximising damage.

I am starting to collect some high level Symbs (MP wearable symbs from TNH), but the collection is just that and very eclectic so far. But just having the symbiants and refined implants is not enough, I have to put the darned things in!

Therefore, I am appealing for help.
1> What Zods/Beast/LE and other Nodrop items I need to focus on obtaining;
2> Recommendations for what symbiants or implants I should put where;
3> Help obtaining the symbiants and refined implants I need, both for final use and for putting in the final symbs/imps;
3> Help with putting in and/or laddering up to use these symbs and imps;
4> Help with farming or camping the rarer items that may be needed;
5> The phone number of a good psychologist who can talk me out of going through all this pain! ;)
Doom_Eater
Giant Leet

Re: Kyttn

Post by Doom_Eater »

Kyttn wrote:5> The phone number of a good psychologist who can talk me out of going through all this pain! ;)
Not just for the pain :P for getting you out of this sick addiction :)
?/
/?
/ \ help bob multiply himself so he can takeover the world easier
Hawk62
Baby Leet

Post by Hawk62 »

Full set of blank QL250 implants in my bank you can have to make ability buffing implants.....may have few higher one's too.
toewiggler
Strong Leet

Post by toewiggler »

If it's any comfort Kytt, I got the same problem, but twice, on both main and crat :)
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Symbiants:

Go for Control symbiants, except for Left arm because you need BOW in left arm for the Dreadloch weapon, and that means a support L arm. Also you might want a Support eye, for the same reason (bow) instead of a control eye. There is not R arm symbiant with bow you can use.

Maybe you'll want to use a ql 300 ($$$$$$) implant for the R arm, with bow and a a refined alldef Jobe cluster ($$$$$$$) as you have alldef in R amr control and you don't want to lose that.

You can equip excited symbiants without problem, cognizant with serious twinking, some intelligent with.... a headache.

Perks / research:

You need to get AI levels. A lot. Hit AIL 25. It will help you a lot. Past 25, it's a total pain. Until 22, it's not much of a burden.

Train all the research you need. You don't need level 10 everywhere but some of them, and 8-9 in others. Trauma gives you Aimed Shot and Bow, and you need the ten levels here. (I'm only half to Trauma 9 myself; there was no big point in training it before the new Xbow.)

Accept the idea that the Xbow will be overequipped on a balanced MP character but even llike that it' will be better than anything else because you still have AS. If you want to go further, then you'll have to use a special PvP setup. Some comments were posted about the Xbow and Mps in the Dreadloch weapons thread in General messages AP-private.

We can discuss further of the perks setup later if you want.

Beast / Zods items:

You could use the Virgo's Arrow Guide http://www.aomainframe.info/showitem.aspx?AOID=244662
as a buffing item for equipping the Dreadloch Xbow. (I need it too gah)

You'll need the MP star (Star of Moral) which gives you +30MM (for mez pet and debuffs) and a +30 bonus in intelligence.

For other items in NCUs/belt/Huds/Utils, have a look at my old setup project:
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=578

Some hud items are obsolete now, but most of the setup is OK for a balanced MP or PvM MP.

Note that for PvP, you'll change the Life Aruls and you'll get damage Aruls (with some life) for the Xbow.

Misc:

Max your weapons evades, except Duck explosive that can be a bit lower. (It works against shotgun, explosives, and mission turrets only)

Increase your alldef setup if you can.

You MUST NOT lose the ability to cast the Rihwen. Period. If this happens (other than for a short twinking period), it's because something is wrong somewhere.

Well, that's a first look... think about it and post again. :) And good luck! ](*,)
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Chrisax wrote:Maybe you'll want to use a ql 300 ($$$$$$) implant for the R arm, with bow and a a refined alldef Jobe cluster ($$$$$$$) as you have alldef in R amr control and you don't want to lose that.
BIG NOTE:

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/showth ... p?t=487626

CHECK it out! A MP is selling a QL300 larm implant, with:
Physic Init 57
Bow 85
Add All Off 39

For just 20m ;) So it's VERY VERY nice for you to twink the bow on, or to keep on until you get the QL300 AAD/bow LARM or the control LARM.

Also Chrisax, you don't need the arrow guide to get the bow on, I'm VERY sure you can get someone to borrow you CC or CSS or Supple gloves which give even 5 more bow skill :) If you can't get someone to borrow you, I will hunt someone down. But I doubt that peoples don't trust you.
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
Doom_Eater
Giant Leet

Post by Doom_Eater »

Btw, most bows check on Physic Init ;)
?/
/?
/ \ help bob multiply himself so he can takeover the world easier
toewiggler
Strong Leet

Post by toewiggler »

Btw the CoH tentacle ring adds 25 to bow, just a FYI, I gave gray one yesterday :)

Grasping Ring
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Doom_Eater wrote:Btw, most bows check on Physic Init ;)
But all CROSSbows are range init.