QL156 warbot (nano) on froob TOTW engie update

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
cutiecub
Maxi Leet

QL156 warbot (nano) on froob TOTW engie update

Post by cutiecub »

Hi all, since there are tons of guides about SL engies casting slayers in TOTW, I gone post here a froob engie guide with a nice warbot in totw.

Made a rather nice layout which should be a great layout.
But this is a rather quitte costly one, so iff you can afford it keep the expensive stuff one, or borrow to get those QL 131 implants in.

My engie has far worse equip, allmost no intel adding gear and 2 QL 100 imps and 1 QL 131 imp with the TS/MC in. And he even can cast a QL 146 bot so he could do way better.

This should be a nice equip I think.

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=68644

As you can see it adds a lot of intel, sta and agi which all combined have a nice trickle down.

NOTE: I ADJUST the AUNO LAYOUT WHEN IM MAKING THIS GUIDE SO WILL BE UPDATED REGULARY.
A few alternative options iff you have a lot nanopool and NCU:

In this case you can dump the carb and get other gear in, which will provide an additional few points in MC/TS.

These following armours are just used for trickle down, they are no good for protection but when you have such a uber bot and kill stuff Waaaay above your lvl you must be real dumb to go near the mobs yourself. This is a hide and destroy engie.

QL 76 sekutek chilled : 4 MC
5 TS

QL 35 nova dillon : 4 MC
4 TS

QL 101 nova dillon : 5 MC
5 TS

So a small bit but can make the difference to get that higher bot. So will depend on end MC/TS and how much youre short on the next bot.

Things to twink inn:

QL 100 treatement clinic 404 comp lit
colla of amplification 400 comp lit

dual VTE's 321 intel
321 psychic

OET co Jess 471 pistol

QL 131 imps 620 treat
261 intel

The easiest part are the OET co Jess NAH WRONGWrangel 131 + engie pistol buff 120 + 20 self = 271 pistol by buffing.
Well I forgot the MR and fling duh, there still QL 100 pistols, BUT below is a post how to get em on :D

Now the harder stuff the VTE, they have quitte big requirements but should be doable to slap in.

195 base intel 195
190 base psy 180 (I think its actual higher)

+ 12 from self buffs
+ 12 nova dillon set
+ 40 dual OET co Jess
+ 30 shades of lubu

gives 289 intel and 274 psy

Make some QL 116 imps (QL 110 shops + adding clusters will get them max 6 QL higher).
Head = shining Psy bright dimach faded trap disarm
chest = bright psy faded max nano
ear = faded intel
eye = bright intel faded mulri ranged

I put junk clusters in the imps to keep em intel/psy required to get them inn, since our intel/psy is allrdy nicely buffed.

QL 116 imps give 34 intel
54 psy

Giving the total of 323 intel and 338 psy so equip both VTE's

When you slap the VTE in you have massive intel en psy.
So now is a good time to get the stuff inn who needs comp lit.

323 intel + duel VTE = 353 intel = 88 trickle comp lit.

88 + 20 self = 108 comp lit

Now see how much max comp lit you have and eventually get in some imps to fill up the missing comp lit. (calculations will follow when i actually perform this stuff on my engie).

And the last part is the QL 131 final imps.
We have at this moment massive intel so no need to touch that so only concern is the treatement to get the 131 imps in.

We can now get treat suit in so put out the nova dillon armour.

353 intel - 12 intel from nova armour = 341 intel = 43 treat.

base treatment
+ 20 self
+ 100 clinic
+ 80 doc buff
+ 5 stalker helmet
+ 10 treatement clinic= 215

+ 78 from treatement suit

= 293 + 43 trickle = 336 treat

So we need some imps to get the rest of the treatment so get yourself
QL 100 Rhand
QL 100 eye
+ 55 treat

get in a QL 131 head treat
+71

Dump the QL 100 Rhand and eye -55 treat

Get in
QL 131 Rhand
QL 131 eye
+70

Now get the rest of the imps in, when done we need 1 more step.

Dump the QL 131 head treat imp

Get in the final QL 131 head TS

RED = Final imps

The actual layout from the imps can be found on the auno site. See one of my earlier posts.

What should the end result be: a big bot, but need to see which is my actual base MC/TS to see what bot is poss.

Iff I actually would get my layout inn this would provide:

106 MC
101 TS

From the gear and imps.

Trickle down would give from gear + 12 self buff + feline grace + behe
30 MC
31 TS

end result : 136 MC
132 TS

base TS (need to verify)
+132 from gear and gear trick
+140 mochs
+20 self
+131 wrang
+45 trick from base stats

= 708 TS and a tad higher 711 MC

would give you a QL 152 Perfected warbot and by the way, just 20 MC/TS off to cast your first slayer.

QL 152 warbot 14075 hp 562 AR

My gimpy bot
QL 146 warbot 12038 543 AR + 120 AR from Enhance Combat Array

So is this worth all the trouble to get all this gear inn (some exp or harder to get).
For Totw? Absolutely not the QL 146 will slice up that place big time.
Did yesterday a test run and well im impressed with this bot. Does like 1150 crits and average hits of 400-700 and for a bot rather fast too in my opinion. Never saw mobs die so fast in there.

But you wanna try because you can and for solo purposes the extra MC/TS will help for sure. AND at lvl 65 a slayer for a froob engie is well hot
Last edited by cutiecub on Thu May 03, 2007 12:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
mytefe
Big Leet

Post by mytefe »

Good Work Cutie!!

my engy Locomo, lvl 60

I had problem with equipping oet co jess pistol. my fling shot base is 50.
so some ql116 fling shot imps. soldier buff Offensive steamroller +30 fling shot. then wrangle and Extreame prejudice and i equip 1 oet co jess :)

i dont think i can equip 2 becouse of multi wield skill. my base is 30.

so no VTE.
but i think i will ding to 65 and be able to equip and try to get slayer!!!

current bot is lvl 97 guardbot. not Over Equipped!
full mocham bot is lvl 103 Advanced Guardbot. OE when mochies run out
i dont have time to try wiht wrangle and mocham tonight

will post my equipemnt set up v soon!
A freshly picked BLUE rose for j00
<3
cutiecub
Maxi Leet

Post by cutiecub »

Hi mytefe lol I didnt know it was you.

I did a IPR reset this morning and will today make a guide to get the pistols in, there not that hard with QL 100 imps with MR/fling and a bit pistol.

QL 100 imps add 110 MR 110 fling and 55 pistol which is a great help.
So i should be able to equip. Will post what the steps are and the imps I use to get the pistols on.

Eye: faded MR
L wrist: shining MR bright run
R wrist shining pistol bright MR faded fling
R hand shining MA bright fling
R arm shining fling bright pys and ma init

All agi based imps and need 479 treat and 204 agi.

My engie has without imps and gear base 183 agi + 25 feline grace = 208 agi and the treatment should be no prob too with stalker helmet + med suit and buffs.

OET co JEss
480 pistol - 20 self - 120 engie buff - 131 wrangle - 55 from imp = 154 pistol needed

241 fling - 20 self - 110 from imps - 30 off steamroll = 81 self needed

266 MR -110 from imp -10 from ring that abmouth (subway boss) = 156 self needed

dont forget trickle down ofc, my base stats without gear, imps are:
183 agi
191 psy
197 intel
183 stam

= 28 pistol trickle down
= 46 fling trickle
= 47 MR trickle down

so we needed :
154 pistol- 28 from trickle = 126
81 fling - 46 trickle = 35
156 MR - 47 from trickle = 109

So this is quite low, so you should be able to get these pistols rather easy in with the imps ofc.

By getting a behe + feline grace and the self sta + agi buff you even get
+ 5 pistol
+ 5 MR
+ 9 fling

When you get the shades of lubu + 12 self buff thats another:
+ 5 MR

This give
pistol 126-5 = 121
fling 35- 9 = 26
MR 109- 10 = 99

So the reqs should be able to be filled with a bit of ip spending.

Iff you really
dont wanna put 1 ip to much in it get a full set of nova dillon

thats another + 4 pistol, MR and fling.

Iff you dont have enough Ip for this then well you made a big mistake when lvling to 60.
mytefe
Big Leet

Post by mytefe »

no i dont think i make any mistakes in ip. they all go in tradeskills. i want my engy to be tradeskiller so have not used ip on wepons. but with 1 ding i can equip 2 oet co jess pistols. or ip reset trap disarm lol or my yalm ( NOOOOOOOO) :D

also i was not going to twink him until level 90-95 so i can have fun at foremans but your guide seemed so good and i have the right toon, i thought it would be good idea! make engy ubah before foremans so BIG KISS and TY!! u make great post!!
A freshly picked BLUE rose for j00
<3
cutiecub
Maxi Leet

Post by cutiecub »

Why the IP mistake I ment that when you make a twink that you dont distribute IP in a normal way, that you better save max IP when lvling to you desired lvl. This is because you need to put IP in skills that you normally wouldnt do or max.
Like psychic, I would never max this on the engie as long as you have enough nano to cast best bot. But when you wanna twink you really need to max IP in that since you wanna equip the VTE's.

Its hard to be a good tradeskiller and a twink because of not enough IP to max all. So thats why many engies waith with tradeskilling untill their lvl 150 when you should get more available IP.

And about foremans: I think even this low engie would rock in there :D

Iff I manage to get this done, then I will test to what stuff this engie is capable. Is he good enough at Foremans? Is he able to doing fine in Crypt of home? Can he handle borgs ?

I have no clue so I'm very curious

And I'm glad you like the guide Mytefe
cutiecub
Maxi Leet

Post by cutiecub »

Still some things to short, so i gone camp for a totw ring which add 2MC/TS, equip the imp from dot, transfer my pepper to the engie and wait to equip till i get the collar drom foremans (never done the part to kill the director so we will see how easy this is).

Got all imps in, some stayed QL 100 speciallly the pistol ones, no need to get higher weap skill, got the QL Rhand, eye and head inn so thats the more important imps.
Equiped the vte, the pistols and the shades.

Sadly enough there is a mistake in auno or the 152 bot would walk allrdy.
With the collar and pepper this will go, so my calculations are correct.

Swapped in some imps in the final process, since dome required high sta and agi and since i had the pistols on i couldnt use the conc pillows. Just use some that uou buy from shop.

Spend a while in totw and i used my old bot, the hp bar of the bot just dont drop :-), and iff you see a mm f the bar go off its back in the netxt sec.
Also came acrros some teams who where trying to OD, well pitty of their bullets and stuff, didnt got ODed once.

Rest follows
Joeenfo
Growing Leet

Post by Joeenfo »

lowest slayer takes 853 MC/TS working on it atm on my eng will let you now how it gos
cutiecub
Maxi Leet

Post by cutiecub »

true joe, but seems that warbots changes names so that caused the confusion for me :-).
cutiecub
Maxi Leet

Update engie

Post by cutiecub »

Hi all,

At the moment i have self 429 MC and 431 TS.
Still need to equip notum splice and camp a notum ring that adds MC/TS.

Result would be 433 MC and 434 TS

Add mochs + wrang and that gives 704 MC 705 TS

That is enough to cast a 152 bot, but there are 2 bots, one need 703, the other needs 708, i have the last nano so the first one I can use :D .

My actual imps are lower then the one in auno since no maxxed laddering while making the imps, I think i can get even higher imps in that QL 131 so should boost stuff even higher maybe for 5-6 points.

Still dont have the reward from foremans which should boost my MC/TS even further for 6 points combined withh the soft pepper.

So i can get 710 MC and 711 TS for sure when I complete all quests.
Then maybe 5-6 more iff i try to max out imps, only need to get treat up since intel is skyhigh at this lvl.

Next bot in line is QL 156 Semi-sentient warbot need 715 MC/TS which should be castable too iff you put some work in your engie.

So will be camping foremas for a while it seems.
cutiecub
Maxi Leet

And the story continues

Post by cutiecub »

Hi all, allmost at 708 MC/TS so wanna push the things a bit more to cast this bot.

Just checked config on engie and it seems I have a QL 127 Rhand, QL 127 Head and a QL 126 Eye. So I have space for improvement.

The eye and rhand have treat clusters in so now time to improve the imps.

Drop the head and slap in my head treat implant.

this gives 296 base + 278 (suit, buffs) + 69 head and the rhand is also still in so + 27 giving = 640 treat

Intel is no issue here have 320 or something so only need to focus on treat.

so remove the eye imp and replace with a QL 134 eye imp.

640 +43 eye and now remove the rhand too - 27 = 656 treat

Now get the new RHand QL 137 in

656+ 29 and remove the head treat - 69 = 616

And get the final QL 129 head in.

This is all without treat lib so can be pushed a small bit higher

current imps provide 69MC 68 TS
improved imps provide 70 MC 73 TS

So no big diff you say, well not true because this inbalance is great and ill explain why.

other improvements to be done (i hate foremans :evil: ) after I got the loot (and the totw ring that just wont drop ofc)

Fully buffed I have 705 MC 706 TS (or did I calc rings in euh no idea need to check pff my brains are like on vacation or something) nope just checked its indeed the correct nrs witout the totw ring and only ring of pres buffing 1 point so add the rings this is 708 MC 709 TS

Anyway the new imps will boost this to 709 MC 714 TS which is very good.

Now the final stuff drop an OET co jess and swap with a soft pepper:

709 MC - 4 (oet co jess) = 705 MC
714 TS - 4 (oet co jess) = 710 TS

add the pepper
705 MC + 14 = 719 MC

add the final collar (might need a comp lit imp)
710 MC + 10 = 720 TS

End result = 719 MC and 720 TS now that is great since the Semi-Sentient Warbot QL 156 nano needs 715 MC/TS, even a better bot comes in sight which need 722 MC/TS

This bot will be better then my current used bot Flawed Warbot.

I will swap in some more or better sekutek to get intel even higher --> more trinkle but will stop when i can cast the QL 156 bot.

Maybe with nice laddering can get pushed further up to cast the Military grade warbot but to be honest I really hate twinking .
Joeenfo
Growing Leet

Post by Joeenfo »

i used Military-Grade Warbot b4 i twinked my eng takes 722 TS/MC makes for a 130 ish pet dose well in the temple can kill every thing there
cutiecub
Maxi Leet

Post by cutiecub »

Indeed Joe, even the one who need 669 TS/MC cleans that place with no problem at all, diff is that the higher bot does it work faster and that there is even less chance to actually see the bot losing HP :D

Still camping my TS/MC totw ring (killed the curator a dozen times allrdy, will take some time I guess).
cutiecub
Maxi Leet

Post by cutiecub »

Lasr post I promise on this guide, will do a rewrite when i have time.
Casted the one who needs 708 MC/TS and well its rather nice.

Went to borgs to have a tryout and well bot is great, borg death, bot at 50% hp and recovering hp very fast.
Gone have some fun in COH soon but so far its rezally fun and most of the time serious overkill. But makes things go faster like missions and such.