Nozan's stuff

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Nozan
Growing Leet

Nozan's stuff

Post by Nozan »

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=70169 (updated)

I never posted that anywhere before... I just finished to upgrade symbiants.
I still need 3 supples and 1 strong bot (to make sleeve / hands / pants... ofab does not boost AS which is the main alpha).
Not going to tara has a price too, i never managed to get Gocs : some 20 AR and AAD missing there too.
Talking about crits : 2% missing from gocs / small ebony figurine can be replaced with aim of libra but i still miss at least one calculator to upgrade to obitom. Too lazy to raid pande lately.
I do not use always the same rings / bracers : i got most of reflection bracers (can not manage to get a projectile one), and all available rings (aad, aao, evades from HI, new dmg LE ring, old RK dmg rings and so on).
Same for NCUs, avoiding devices / mnemonic / 300 AI mem or new yuttos (even if, with Cib, crit decrease is already very high on MA).

Use mostly bow (sapphistic 181) and Spear of forbidden ceremonies 261.

To be absolutetly complete, i must thank Nogoal / Ssrip / Krsfenris in chronology, for their help and patience (Nogoal and KrsFenris helped me with high level abilities implants, and Ssrip was the doc who waited till the +40 str proc was up to cast TT).
Last edited by Nozan on Fri May 04, 2007 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Nice Noz, but I do wonder why you use an Infantry brain while you can use Support as well for mucho more mods..? :)
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
Nozan
Growing Leet

Post by Nozan »

mistake :(
i wear an alert support
still got pwn like a cow in bs though
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Nozan wrote:mistake :(
i wear an alert support
still got pwn like a cow in bs though
Probably because you're in perk reset still..? Besides things should get a lot better for MA after 17.4 with the 30% cap, right? :D
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
Nozan
Growing Leet

Post by Nozan »

when i am thinking of what i still have to do in AO, i should not go in BS...
lost novice, then apprentice, retook it, then relost it, even lost rookie, then retook it yesterday.
MA is a pain to play in pvp with my way of doings things : i'm not cautious enough, i try to tank soldiers under AMS (which is rather stupid), i try to survive 4+ ppz and they gank me... then i grow nervous, waste a few alphas, and die again.
Now MPs dot us for more than 3k HP points, even with 3k+ NR docs / NTs and MP can debuff / nuke us dangerously. I'm unstunnable at max lvl, still got pwned by crat stuns... LE procs dont launch when one needs them, well, BS was a pain lately.
What is the less easy to accept is to go to fight with 2k2 dodge / 2k4 evades, maxed Cib, with 3 perks (Dof / Limber / Defensive from Cib) and being hit regularly... I can not believe anyone coming to BS has 3k+ AR (even if some do). Last duels i did with Prayersol before leaving gen, he said he had 2k6 AR and he was never missing on 3k2 dodge.
So i should go team / stuff myself instead of pvp, hummmm.... Lazzyness again and again :twisted: