my setup at level 180

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
dpidcoe
Strong Leet

my setup at level 180

Post by dpidcoe »

Here it is:

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=77169

self buffed I have 5k HP, 9.6k nanopool, 1k dodge range and evade clsc, and 1289 MC

I'm mostly looking for input as to what I can change to do better at PvP
Hyde
Hyde!

Post by Hyde »

I'm not a PvP NT, I don't pretend to be, there are probably better suggestions than mine, and definitely more for other slots. But this is what I see just quickly glancing:

I'd lose the GPH (NT shouldn't have any problems keeping nano up, GPH is all about -cost) and HPO (HPO is mostly junk imo, just cheap).

At your level I'd be using a Hood of Wicked Inspiration and maybe a Modified Notucom IF you've pimped your evades (but be aware, at 180 or even 220, no NT is going to evade AR profs).

Fill your HUD/UTIL with stuff. Good stuff. Look maybe for a Cranky Golem Eye (buffs HP or Nano at the cost of the other). S10 items would be good too, either for +HP or +Nano or +Nanoskills.

I can't see those Sandy Goos helping you much. See about going to APF and looking for Power of the Mind bracers (lots of nano init ... if you go to loot corpses just stay out of the bot, tell the RL you're looting and not getting points, and if you get aliens popped on you don't train the raid). Or maybe +HP Arul bracers.

Ditch the Dragonskin legs (Tara loot just isn't much for a NT imo). Maybe do something on the cheap like Dalja's Pants/Skirt if you're looking for evades. Otherwise look for stuff like Reactive that boosts HP or stuff that buffs nanoskills.
dpidcoe
Strong Leet

Post by dpidcoe »

Thanks Hyde, I ditched the gph and cpu upgrade, just realized I was way over 55% cost reduction. I should be at 54% now with ior running, and I have more NCU now.
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Can't see anything that's totally "wrong" with it on the first look... You should send a tell to Raginmage and ask what can be improved :D That's a good, pvp oriented NT, that's not 220 yet.
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
Obtena
Mini Leet

Post by Obtena »

Oh TL5 NT, I know a bit about that....

Here is Wiktorja's setup

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=63301

My goal is to max HP. Sure specials cap on me, but I can take alot more reg hits than anyone else. Take note that I spent ALOT of money on this toon but you don't need the alien armors, etc... to be decent. There is lots of gear from SL that you can use that is easy to get to help with NR and dodge. If I didn't use Scout's, I would have done the reactive/SL gear route.

I'm about 7K HP self with this setup. My main suggestion is regardless of your setup, get as much First Aid as possible. High QL stims (you can probably use QL 160ish) heal at least 15% of your HP. that means if you survive an alpha, you can heal up fast with enough time to nuke again.
Hello People
dpidcoe
Strong Leet

Post by dpidcoe »

yeah, I have first aid maxed and the first aid perk trained so I can use that heal as well. I think I can do ql 180 stims now but I haven't gotten around to missioning for them.
Mud
Leetissimo!

Post by Mud »

yup, do what hyde and obtena said, for back armor you could just get a alien tank armor too, HP ftw...remember you want to add to HP, nano skills, and nano int....that's about it at this lvl. Things don't change too much at tl7, just then you start needing sneak to gank properly!
Daddyrabbit 220/30 ENFStuff