When you enter the USA, here is the cutscene.

The only place for non AO-related topics.
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

When you enter the USA, here is the cutscene.

Post by Alphacenta »

http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/29887/0 ... s.flv.html

Rumor has it that this is being showed in the arrival halls of the airports while you are waiting for the immigration officer of the Home Land Security. "Because the first seven minutes usually give you the first impression of the country."

:roll:

USA government got bought out by Disney? :D
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
Hyde
Hyde!

Post by Hyde »

:shrug: so? Its better done than most queue-films.
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Hyde wrote::shrug: so? Its better done than most queue-films.
Don't know, but why oh why waste cash on this thing? It's not like much people are going to watch it..... actively.
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
Hyde
Hyde!

Post by Hyde »

Alphacenta wrote: Don't know, but why oh why waste cash on this thing? It's not like much people are going to watch it..... actively.
And the producers and purchaser knew that. The majority of advertising (and that's what promotional materials are) is expected to be ignored, and of the remainder the sub-conscious image is as powerful as the conscious message.

Besides, I guarantee they spent less than 1% of 1% of 1% (that's a pretty small relative number) on this compared to the war. I'd be surprised if it cost more than double what my house is worth. Its all relative. Yes, it would put 10 people through a public college degree program ... which is huge to you and I, but that's ignorable to a monster like the dept. of homeland security.
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Post by Grind42 »

Hyde wrote:
Alphacenta wrote: Don't know, but why oh why waste cash on this thing? It's not like much people are going to watch it..... actively.
And the producers and purchaser knew that. The majority of advertising (and that's what promotional materials are) is expected to be ignored, and of the remainder the sub-conscious image is as powerful as the conscious message.

Besides, I guarantee they spent less than 1% of 1% of 1% (that's a pretty small relative number) on this compared to the war. I'd be surprised if it cost more than double what my house is worth. Its all relative. Yes, it would put 10 people through a public college degree program ... which is huge to you and I, but that's ignorable to a monster like the dept. of homeland security.

Isnt that like 0.0000001% lol very small, binary ftw :shock:
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins