Low cost Shadowlands subscription for Froobs

General messages, related to AP or AO. (All users can read)
Chrisax
President

Low cost Shadowlands subscription for Froobs

Post by Chrisax »

(Source: FC)

What is the new subscription offer?

The new subscription tier offers players the chance to sign up for a Shadowlands Subscription for just 5 USD / EUR a month. The great value price allows players to explore the full content of the Shadowlands expansion area. You will still need to purchase the Shadowlands expansion itself to take advantage of this offer.

Are there any restrictions to the offer?

No, you get full access to the Shadowlands content. Including the ability to create Shades and Keepers, level to 220 and access to the Shadowlands specific perks as well as exploring the Shadowlands themselves!

What if I get Shadowlands as part of an all expansions package?

Then you will be activating the other expansions as well and thus become a full subscriber rather than a Shadowlands subscriber.

Will I get access to the official forums?

Yes, as a paying player you will get full access to the official forums.

Will I be able to upgrade the Shadowlands to a full subscription if I choose to later?

Yes, you will be able to upgrade whenever you like.

Will I be able to revert to a free play account once I subscribe to Shadowlands?

No, once your account is flagged as being a Shadowlands subscriber you will not be able to revert that account to a free play account

Can I downgrade an existing full subscription to a Shadowlands account?

No, existing accounts that have additional expansions already activated on them cannot be downgraded. Any accounts with only the Shadowlands expansion active on them will be automatically converted to the new subscription rate on their next billing cycle.

What about in-game advertising?

Shadowlands subscribers will still see the advertising system when on Rubi-Ka. Shadowlands itself doesn’t have the in-game advertising system so they won’t see any advertisements there. This is one factor that allows us to offer such a great value subscription rate.

Why can’t I get a discount for subscribing for extended periods like full subscriptions?

We think that this new offer is already great a great value offer and as such it won’t be discounted further.

Why have you created this new subscription option?

We felt we wanted to bridge the gap between free players and full subscribers and the stand-alone aspect of Shadowlands allowed us to do this. Shadowlands contains a lot of great content and we think offer a budget option for experiencing the game will bring more players to the game in the longer-term which is a great thing for the game

Doesn’t this make the full subscription less appealing?

We still feel that the full subscription is a great product and with Lost Eden and Alien Invasion those players have a great deal more options and power than those who will take up the Shadowlands only subscriptions. Players with access to all the expansions have a great deal more power and a lot more content available to them. Also as mentioned above Shadowlands subscribers will also continue to see in-game advertising while on Rubi-Ka.

You can also read the Press Release
http://www.funcom.com/wsp/funcom/fronte ... le=CONTENT
Hyde
Hyde!

Post by Hyde »

sl00bs?
mytefe
Big Leet

Post by mytefe »

O M G!!!!!!!

is too good to be true!!!

so is £15 to buy SL and then £5 per month?
A freshly picked BLUE rose for j00
<3
mytefe
Big Leet

Post by mytefe »

Your Game Account has been upgraded, your selected Payment Option set and your Subscription Cycle has been updated.
-We have e-mailed a reciept to ( my email)

This is not my main account ( mytefe) but theaccount i make for free trial for SL. I have lvl 24 ADVY!!!!

I will pay when i have some money at pay day !! WOOOOT!!

IM SLOOOB!!!!!
A freshly picked BLUE rose for j00
<3
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hyde wrote:sl00bs?
Trademark this one! :D

Edit: and OMG welcome to SL Mytefe :D :happytrooper: