"Try age of conan for 7 days"

The only place for non AO-related topics.
Mortus
Maxi Leet

"Try age of conan for 7 days"

Post by Mortus »

Dear former Anarchy Online customer,

You have played Anarchy Online in the past and we hope you enjoyed it. We would like to take this opportunity to present to you our latest MMO,
Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures.

Since the launch two months ago, Age of Conan has enjoyed a tremendous success. The game has been #1 on the PC charts everywhere, and it's already one of the most popular MMO's out there. Fuelled by a solid launch, some very strong review scores and great player feedback, Hyboria is bristling with fun and life, but we still miss you!

As a previous Funcom customer, we have prepared a very special trial offer for you to check out the the wonderful, dangerous and exciting world of Hyboria. Click the button below to download the client and enjoy 7 days of free gametime to discover Hyboria.
Did you all get this? Anyone tried Age of Conan yet? My computer won't by far be able to handle it, but I don't have the time to play anyway :P

Anyway, reason for posting: if anyone wants to try age of conan for free, send me a PM and I'll give you my code I got in the mail. I checked the AoC website, but it doesn't seem like they have any free trials yet, except for this one (which seems limited to AO-players). Of course, you all probably recieved this mail too, but anyway...
AP :wub:
When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

12 GB to download, the need for a speed demon computer, and then, here is the gameplay :

And, yes, my opinion is twisted.
Calen
Maxi Leet

Post by Calen »

I didnt get it, but still want to try it, maybe I can be rid of you all once and for all....then again, how could I ever leave you lot?
Mortus
Maxi Leet

Post by Mortus »

Calen wrote:I didnt get it, but still want to try it, maybe I can be rid of you all once and for all....then again, how could I ever leave you lot?
Want the code then? Check your PM box
AP :wub:
When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.