another funny Omni

The only place for non AO-related topics.
canuckg5
Strong Leet

another funny Omni

Post by canuckg5 »

[Giit]: consistant asshat you are, u ganked me afk while i wa stalkign to the cops, someone f***ng drove by our house and shot it up with 9 bullets, my f***ing truck is destroyed, awesome job douchebag

got this tell when i logged on this morning, he was at a tower sight last night justy standing there. im thinking that his truck got shot up as a direct result of his language and poor additood:)
Ceokittymeow
Giant Leet

Re: another funny Omni

Post by Ceokittymeow »

As much as seeing an Omni being funny is well... funny, i wouldn't wish this on anyone be it omni, neut or clan... If this is what really happened then I wish the best for him...

But on a brighter side and being who the person is, Giit, why bitch when you could of just Alt+F4*2? :P
Politically Correct is like Tyranny with manners!
Sookie
Big Leet

Post by Sookie »

go Jim..... my fav GANKMASTER... wtb Jim with toon named Gankmaster

thanks for sharing the funny tell. I was in his shoes being ganked by jim myself, thats what i get rolling through BOR as a flagged omni. good thing i went clan and joined Jim =D>
Hi, Peter. What's happening? We need to talk about your TPS reports. Yeah. The coversheet. I know, I know. Uh, Bill talked to me about it.
Yeah. Did you get that memo?
Yeah. I've already taken care of it so it's not even really a problem anymore.
canuckg5
Strong Leet

Post by canuckg5 »

yeah fair enough Ceokittymeow, i dont wish this on anyone as well. I remember living in Dawson City Yukon, i lived up on a bit of a hill in town there, and a few streets down from me there were a lot of natives. When the natives got partying and drunk(as we all did at that time) they would shoot out my back porch light. over about 4 years i replaced about 20 lightbulbs, and a few holy back door jams. A good friend of mine was a little tipsy on beer and decided that it was a good time to clean his 22 cal gun. He shot himself through the bottom of his chin and the bullet came out his left eye. Fortunatly that is all the dammage that was done, the bullet missed his brain and only took out his left eye. To this day he asks me when im comming back to visit, and i tell him you never know, just keep an eye out for me.

And as for you Unknowen, I am not the toughest, best ganker, but i would say i am the cheapest:) :) but with manners ofc.
Last edited by canuckg5 on Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jimson
Strong Leet

Post by Jimson »

Jimbob you have to remember i am native and find that offensive we also shot your front door light out
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Post by Grind42 »

Jimson wrote:Jimbob you have to remember i am native and find that offensive we also shot your front door light out
Offensive? Or you just looking for some credit for having good aim. :lol:
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins
Jimson
Strong Leet

Post by Jimson »

Lol i rememberi only shot 6 of them outdont know werehe got 20 from :p