Fistydaclown's Blogggggg.g..gg.ggg....

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
FiStYdaCLoWn
Strong Leet

Re: Fistydaclown's Blogggggg.g..gg.ggg....

Post by FiStYdaCLoWn »

Ok pal...I am lvl 90 or 92 cant remeber which...Thats a good plan...Id like to get those nanos...mebbe I could tiig for a few lvls more and reach 100./ Then work on nanos and better implants etc....
that's what I'll do then.
-There are three kinds of people in the world: those that can count and those that can't.-
FiStYdaCLoWn
Strong Leet

Post by FiStYdaCLoWn »

Well I haven't been too active online the last couple of days. I twisted my ankle and because I've had surgery on my arms...its hard for me to mouse click. You see I use my feet to operate the mouse [mice]. I have 2 mice attached to a board on the floor under my computer. Left mouse button with my right foot and right mouse button with my left foot. I have a third mouse on my desk top which I don't click at all i just use it to scroll around the screen...mouse look etc...and it all works out pretty well...except...when I do something like sprain my ankle!...lol...anyway that's whats happening. So you will probably see me online off and on and I'll try to play AO on my hokey laptop with the micro screen if i can stand it.

BLOG: Last time I was online, I actually went off the deep end with my social garb...now my dude looks like a frosted fruitcake..lolol
But that was just a distraction. I wish to still reach lvl 100 as Elrojo suggests and then try for the nanos that he listed. I'm so stupid that I actually was carrying around a nano in a backpack that I could use and didn't know it as I had levled up since I had aquired it. Anyway it gives me damge bonuses in many areas of +10...and for me thats great! I'm looking to specifically focus on getting my fixer to a place where i really am able to contirbute what a fixer is supposed to be to a team and to the org as well. When i first met Nooba (he was meeka at that time) in a tell he gave me great advice as to how to focus my skills for a fixer and I saved it all in a text file. That is also my focus as I lvl up.
Any way...
Im sorry I don't have anymore games specific updates on my progress to share but it will probably be that way until the ankle calms down...I am noticing improvements daily so I figure in a week or so.
Thanks to you all and God Bless.
I'l be blasting you!....
-There are three kinds of people in the world: those that can count and those that can't.-
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Fisty, I'm sorry to hear about your ankle, it honestly sounds like you've got enough to deal with as it is. I'm glad you've got a wifey around to help you out.

I remember telling you how to setup your hotbar so you can use 321 as the most commonly used buttons, but I regret I assumed that you were able to use fingers and all the keys as ably as most.

However, I want to commend you on a couple things, first of all you're really doing well on your progress, but more so on a more personal level, I think it's commendable that you are finding things you are able to do and are excelling at it with your currently somewhat disabled hands. I know that it would be really easy to slip into frustration and bitterness at not having a fully functioning body. I have some very personal experience with a loved one who also suffers from partially disfunctioning body parts.

So, high five, and you're awesome for your personal perserverance.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
FiStYdaCLoWn
Strong Leet

Post by FiStYdaCLoWn »

Thanks for your kind words...
But actually im doing ok...my surgeries were 4 years ago now and the only real problem I have is when I click the mouse///weird huh? Typing can aggro my spuds too but I can still do a lot including riding my road bikes as often as my bad knees let me! lol
And theres absolutely NOTHING wrong with my mouth plus my methane output is currently off the scale so life is good!

Thanks! =D>
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

aggro spuds... mmm I'm going to the snack machine, I think I just got spud aggro.
FiStYdaCLoWn
Strong Leet

Post by FiStYdaCLoWn »

hahahaahah LOLOL
FiStYdaCLoWn
Strong Leet

Post by FiStYdaCLoWn »

Ah crap...nothing to report. I still can't play the game that well...my ankle is getting better but I can't do my mouse dance with my feet as of yet...anyway...its a day to day thing. Perhaps in the next few days I'll be back on line... :(
CRAPOLA
FiStYdaCLoWn
Strong Leet

Post by FiStYdaCLoWn »

well I got back online last night and took a mish in Rubika in the city of hope. As usual I can't keep my mouth shut and am blabbing about my silly exploits on the AP chat box. So I enter the mission door and come up agains a hell hound...now he was slightly orange compared to me and I figure..."no problem my Mrt beamer will dust him" but whaaaammmo....the freakin pooch took me out in no time flat. AAAAnd I forgot to save near the mish [oh brains! where for art thou?]. So I was back to OA and made my way all the way back. In the meantime Im blabbing away about my woes and making wise cracks on AP chat and one of u nice AP dudes came to Hope and helped me on my mission.[Now i have a confession to make and that is that i can't remember names fro the life of me. Its that way in Real Life too so i mean no offense by not mentioning them here. Next time Im gonna copy the team chat window before i log off so I will have a record.]So I buy a key duplicator and duplicate my mission key [that was a first for me] My new friend and I do the mish...he was waaaay red bar and just stepped in if I needed real help. What a nice dude! So now I see in the AP chat window that another one of you wants to team up...so i head back to OA stopping in Borealis to sell some stuff off and when I get to Borealis I make my way to the big hill and I team up with three other folks one of which was an alt of the kind dude who helped me in Hope. I was pretty exited because Id never done any team missions before. So the mission is rolled and we all head off to Broken Shores via the grid. WOW what a place. Id never been there before...it looks like a cool maya-esque ruin. Any way we enter and buff up and have at it.The team wanted to let me grab all the loot because it was my first team mission but I somehow didn't feel right about that so I declined but I did end up with some cool stuff anyway. We went up 2 lvls and when we finally got to the boss, it was a big mean glowing babe with a baaaaaaaad attitude. And she starts in on me and me alone for 500+ a shot...and baaam Im dead. I res back outside and come to find out due to some kind of glitch none of the other team mates could see me and thats why I died as no one could heal me or do anything else.. So one of the team comes back out to lead me back up and we have at her again with success. We get our tokens and I got a disc off the boss that if i can find someone to use for me will make a nano that will let me cast NCU buff for a team. Everyone sez goodbyes but me and my new friend hang abck and chat for a while. And i was given a lesson about grid armour. WOW! Well then i had to log off and he teleports me to the grid and were back in OA...then to my surprise I find out that the person who originally asked me to do a team mission and who was so helpful during the battles was actaually an alt of Ceokittymeow! [well i remembered that name at least sorry].
Waht fun I had and thank you for once again showing your generosity and patience with me my all my new found freinds from last nights team. You and this fine org are making this game so much more worthwhile for me!
Well thats it for now. I did pick up some cool lookin armor that I've yet to look at and would like to somehow get that NCU buff cooking too. But that as they say will be for another time online. Thanks for letting me post my adventures folks...you all are the very best. :mrgreen:
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

good job bud.

I think i have a Grid Space Freedom nano for you somewhere, also, I have a trader at level 111, and I could do a team mission or something on her.

I'll be on for a bit tonight, and I'll look for that nano for ya. I dunno if I'll have time to do team mishes but soon enough... :)
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

gj (good job) fisty.

Good to see you back up and running in AO. Team mish are fun. When (if) you get to level 190-220 thats pretty much the sole way of levelling. Its team missions in a SL land called inferno. So getting practice now to work in team is great. Nothing worse than teaming with someone who just hit hecklers all the way to 190 and has no idea about not getting agg off mobs and not running into room guns a blazing drawing all mobs back to team etc.

As a fixer you shouldnt have too much problem about doing the most dmg in team or the most heals so you shouldnt (for the most part) get agg (ie mob attacks you) unless you be the first into the room (being the only target is a good way to get agg) or on the odd occasion just get unlucky (sometimes mobs attack squishiest members). The other thing mobs dont like is damage so dont hit the mob with your specials and burst right away, let the soldiers and enforcers do some damage first, then you can burst and whatever till your heart is content.

Instruction discs are pretty easy to make into nano crystals but not done all that often. You can shop buy most of the parts, only one thing you cant buy is carbon rich rocks. I have bags of them, otherwise they are found on the ground in certain locations of varying QL in RK. If you have an enhanced map like Atlas of Rubi Ka (AoRK) they are on the map and you can see where they are. Then just find a friendly TSer and bingo DONE!!
FiStYdaCLoWn
Strong Leet

Post by FiStYdaCLoWn »

I was on last night for quite a while and all I can say is WOW!!! Once again it was driven home to me just how very lucky and blessed I am to be a part of this great org. Thank you so much Btrkup, Nooba and Elrojo for your time, patience and unending spirit of fun. Each one of you in your own unique way made my play time last night rank up there with one of the best I’ve had. I started out with my usual aimless wandering and Nooba’s alt suddenly told me that he had some goodies for me. He also teamed with me to kill Tiigs in Ely…but he had to go so I got hooked up with another team and quickly dinged but just when I was out in the water ankle deep fighting hecks…*BLAMMO*…my game crashed…ah well…I needed a break at that point anyway to make my lunch for work the next day so I took 5 or ten min then logged back on. Well of course I was alone and when I head back to shore to see whats what…a tiig boss gets aggro on my clown-like hiney and dusts me.
At this point Butrkup on AP chat asks if anyone wants to do LE mish. Well since I just got the full game I chimed in and even though I’m way low to team with Butr, we hooked up and she (he…it?) said she’d show me what’s what in LE…so off we go to ICC via TIR by OA. Butr was very patient and gracious and we had a few laughs cause she (he?) hadn’t been there too much either and actually it was nice to be making mistakes with someone else and not just by myself for a change. But soon I get a msg on AP that Elrojo’s alt wants to team with me in Shadowlands! So now I feel torn ‘cause I was gonna go in to LE with Butr but we talked about it and since I’d get no exp from the LE mish as I was too low I ran off to Shadowlands. I was exited because I love teaming with Elrojo. Plain and simple: he’s fun and knows all the moves and is as always patient and has a way of explaining things that make real sense…he’s a real pleasure to be around.
He also named his bots Pinkydaclown and Fistydaclown2.lolol. So I meet him in the garden in Ely and Nooba shows up. Well he gave me high lvl head sim and chest armour…I couldn’t believe it! Then he and Elro start taking high lvl dude Anarchy techno speak…and suddenly Nooba heads off and said he was going to manufacture a set of starter high lvl implants for me. Again I was speechless. Any way Elrojo and I head off to kill some unredeemed gumbies so they will puke up some book chapters. I get the first chapter but they aint pukin’ up the second chapter for nuthin’…so Elrojo suggests we go do an RK mish as I only need 5 more tokens to get 30…so off we go and we end up in Broken shores. We do the mish and he’s letting me snarf some cool crapola…but on the third lvl an Omni dominatrix comes whipping out a door and dusts me before I or he could do anything…(I was just standin’ there honest!) Well by this time I pooped out…it was late and I had to go to bed. So I thanked him and made it back to the grid at Broken Shores…Nooba showed up and gave me the implants…The rest is up to me to get them on and working…but man how cool is that for a fun evening? So I made it back to OA and logged off at Vanguard.
Anyway that’s what happened…thanks again you three and I’ll be seeing you all online.
God bless.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

If youre finding that you spend a lot of time travelling around, you wouldn't be far off.

Early in the game, probably the single biggest factor for frustration is runspeed.

Now luckily youre a fixer, and fixers have green runspeed, so thats a plus, to boot, you also get really nice (best in game) RS buffs.

Fisty: this is why I dug up that head symb. With higher nano skills, you can use those nanos. then you will be able to get around a bit quicker.

I know I already recommended that you get an "omni med suit" which will help boost your treatment, using this, and the clinic will help you get the treatment you need for that head symb. Also, you can use the implants I made for you to get the base stats (agi, sense, and intel I think) needed to get that head on :)

If you can do it yet, no problem. You can always (and should) ask around about base stat buffs there are several which are very helpful.

Here are is a small list of the most useful base stat buffs.

These are the abbreviated names, (names) and modifiers and (who gives it):

behe (essense of behemoth) 27 stam, 27 strength (enforcer)
IC (iron circle) 20 stam, 20 strength (doctor)
FG (feline grace) 25 agility (agent)
ES (enhanced senses) 15 sense (agent)
NS (neuronal stimulator) 20 intel 20 psychic (nano technician)
comp att. (composite attributes) 12 to all stats. (anyone with SL)
FiStYdaCLoWn
Strong Leet

Post by FiStYdaCLoWn »

cool and guess what? I do have a med suit...I know what im gonna be doing tonite! Muhahahahahah!!!

thanks for the info pal...thanks so much! :mrgreen:
butrkup
Strong Leet

Post by butrkup »

Elrojo and I head off to kill some unredeemed gumbies so they will puke up some book chapters. I get the first chapter but they aint pukin’ up the second chapter for nuthin’…
You're hilarious, Fisty :)

-Butr <3
-Butr <3
May the laughter fill your glass,
May your disappointments pass,
May your illusions last until they shatter
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

he he fisty. Still no luck on the puking books. Make sure you go to nasc and farm the "mariners father" from the mobs in unredeemed temples. They should be grey so no chance of FTD! The best place is off two mountains in nasc. Once you get all 4 chapters combine them (you know how to combine right?). Then we can show you the jobe guy to hand em into. Then we can get cracking on "the girl who saw it all"!!

Dont forget the cloak i gave you that you can upgrade. We can do that next time you are on. It should be simple simon to do. Then you'll have a very nice back piece!!

Glad you're having fun still.