Fistydaclown's Blogggggg.g..gg.ggg....

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: Fistydaclown's Blogggggg.g..gg.ggg....

Post by noobas »

Ahh fisty, we miss you man!

Take care of yourself, and I hope you have some decent physiotherapy to help you out.

Maybe you can request banana walnut muffins from your lady? those seem to help immensely.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Post by Grind42 »

*Hugs* Fisty.... Burtkup says HI & /waves 8)

Hope you feeling better soon m8 & looking forward to seeing u online. Thanks for the update.
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

We're not forgetting you, Fisty! :D Be sure we'll always be there for you. Take your time, keep in touch. And take care of you! We're keeping the house for your return. :)
FiStYdaCLoWn
Strong Leet

Post by FiStYdaCLoWn »

Thanks for the support folks...the arms are getting better a bit...I miss you all and want to be online soon...still have my ADO brain quest to finish...I hope all is well with you guys...any new game updates/info?

cya soon
-There are three kinds of people in the world: those that can count and those that can't.-
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Good to hear your arms are going better. Tell us a bit before you come back online, anytime, and we'll complete the Ado brain quest with you on your first day. :)

There are many new thing in the game. Daily Agency missions are likely the most important for you. But I'm not sure of what you know already or not, so feel free to tell us and ask questions. :)
FiStYdaCLoWn
Strong Leet

Post by FiStYdaCLoWn »

Hi my good friends...NO I haven't died. Lots of real life stuff in the last few months...but my arms are much better. Planning on playing the game over the holiday...and truth to tell...I just lost my job so I will probably have more time to play. I think about you all very much and look forward to being back in game and sharing in the many in game kindnesses you all have shown me in the past. I hope all is well with you all and was wondering if when I'm back someone can help me finally finish my ADO quest.
Also...what has been the haps in game? any cool falootin' changes ?

Well ok...God bless you all and see you soon! :D
-There are three kinds of people in the world: those that can count and those that can't.-
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Fisty :D

Great to hear your arms are better but sorry about your hob.

I volunteer to help you with your Adonis quest but I'm sure other will help as well.

And, yes, tons of additions, mostly nice ones; last one being the rot timer on bodies to know exactly when they will be gone, but there is much more. Daily missions for a break and great xp, tokens, handy new features in the GUI, 1H composite nanos available to froobs,...

This link will show you all the main threads about Patches since last December so you can see more:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/sea ... mit=Search
FiStYdaCLoWn
Strong Leet

Post by FiStYdaCLoWn »

Well Ive been back on line mostly every other night or so...got some baddish news...that is since i was out of work for 2 months I got to let my paid account go bye bye for a while till I get more cash. Got a job but need to get paid a bit before i can renew. Breddin has helped me greatly getting a new froob toon established. He's now in the org. and is parked at vanguards...so i will still be around but starting over as a froob. His name is Fistysfroob (real original huh?) and hes a fixer Atrox (lol)

anyway...Im hoping someone will wanna do some of the dungeons with me like subway and ToTw...and just have fun. I appreciate every one's support. My paid account will be good till the 13th so I'll try to log with it before then.
Anyway thats my status...

Yastada Foojie karungieeeeeeeeeeee! :mrgreen:
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

We have Apwarps, org character (engi 60, froob twink) that can come with you in the Yemple. Officers ca log him. If I can (time!), I will and come with you. :D
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Post by Grind42 »

Hey Fisty, will be good having you ingame again 8)

I have a GA1 ID or disk on a bank toon you can get made or I will TS it for you when I can. Should help you in the earlier lvl's.

Perhaps you should consider making a low lvl twink to help with tower wars, a lowbie enf or trader. It doesnt have to be eletist & have billions of creds spent on it to go blow up a control tower & kill a few Omni's.

Just a thought.... 8)

Damage Clan
FiStYdaCLoWn
Strong Leet

Post by FiStYdaCLoWn »

thanks fr the support guys...I would like to help the org by making characters like you said...but as you know Im worthless at twinking...can someone help me so I can help the org by making some of these characters that you speak of?

thanks
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Post by Grind42 »

I would suggest an enf tbh in some Rhinomans Armor, have to choose a weapon perhaps a battlerod. All those are no drop.

Would be an easier twink than a trader... lvl 60 I would have to check what lvl we could get a battlerod on.

Damage Clan
FiStYdaCLoWn
Strong Leet

Post by FiStYdaCLoWn »

ok I will roll an enforcer...that sounds fun...maybe tonite or tomorrow night. you guys are the best...thanks for letting me stay even though im froob now1...hahahahah :)
FiStYdaCLoWn
Strong Leet

Post by FiStYdaCLoWn »

ooops I forgot about rolling an enforcer...lol truth to tell I was having a bit too much fun kicking around in the subway with my Atrox froob fixer..and giving away my credits to new folks who need help....and recruiting someone to the org...lol to be honest I would like to try to roll a character and twink him for each dungeon and then park him there...is that possible? or is it too ambitious for me to do?

Like maybe Fisty's froob could be a subway toon or a ToTW toon...anyway...just a thought

but I will roll an enforcer hopefully tonite...and try my luck at him and getting him up to snuff for the org...
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

imo, you should start a blog for your enforcer too :)
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln