Corrupt a wish!

The only place for non AO-related topics.
Sookie
Big Leet

Re: Corrupt a wish!

Post by Sookie »

“I wish that I had a nickel for every time that happened!!!”

Granted, you have a nickel for Every time it happened, but now the economy makes your nickel worth about (MINUS) -.03$ and you owe the government in return.

I wish I did not feel like that kid on road trip trying to get in on the fun and coming up with really odd stuff. (DJ Qualls) “it’s not cheating if it’s your dog, get it? It’s your own dog”
Hi, Peter. What's happening? We need to talk about your TPS reports. Yeah. The coversheet. I know, I know. Uh, Bill talked to me about it.
Yeah. Did you get that memo?
Yeah. I've already taken care of it so it's not even really a problem anymore.
Ceokittymeow
Giant Leet

Post by Ceokittymeow »

Unknown89 wrote:I wish I did not feel like that kid on road trip trying to get in on the fun and coming up with really odd stuff. (DJ Qualls) “it’s not cheating if it’s your dog, get it? It’s your own dog”
GRANTED!!! You now feel like a banana that has been abused by an overactive baboon!

I wish that I could teleport to Jim's and Unk's house and steal them ribs!
Politically Correct is like Tyranny with manners!
Sookie
Big Leet

Post by Sookie »

Ceokittymeow wrote:
Unknown89 wrote:I wish I did not feel like that kid on road trip trying to get in on the fun and coming up with really odd stuff. (DJ Qualls) “it’s not cheating if it’s your dog, get it? It’s your own dog”
GRANTED!!! You now feel like a banana that has been abused by an overactive baboon!

I wish that I could teleport to Jim's and Unk's house and steal them ribs!

Granted!!!!! You made it to Unks house, took the RIBS, Ribs came with wife & KIDS, hit Jimbob's house, got his RIBS, also came with Wife and Kids. Now you have NO time for AO and We have MORE time for AO.

I wish I had 10 hours a day to play AO and only had to work 1 hour.
Hi, Peter. What's happening? We need to talk about your TPS reports. Yeah. The coversheet. I know, I know. Uh, Bill talked to me about it.
Ceokittymeow
Giant Leet

Post by Ceokittymeow »

Unknown89 wrote:I wish I had 10 hours a day to play AO and only had to work 1 hour.
GRANTED!!! You throw your inhibition to the wind and pretty much say screw you to your job play AO all day then for the last hour of work you go in only to get sent home with a big bright YOUR FIRED look on your face. You now have all the time in the world to play AO, but you can now only afford to play as a froob! Have fun grinding on Borgs!!!

I wish that I could fart where i burp and burp where i fart!

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cfLTCLJwYos&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cfLTCLJwYos&hl ... 6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Sookie
Big Leet

Post by Sookie »

Ceokittymeow wrote:
I wish that I could fart where i burp and burp where i fart!
GRANTED!!! You now have a true FOUL Mouth and everyone tries to kiss your butt and no one will kiss your face.

I wish I had a full time job again and did not have to grind BORGS.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Unknown89 wrote:I wish I had a full time job again and did not have to grind BORGS.
Are you sure?

Granted. Sheesh, that was boring.

I wish I had a nipple on my spacebar.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Hyde
Hyde!

Post by Hyde »

noobas wrote:
Unknown89 wrote:I wish I had a full time job again and did not have to grind BORGS.
Are you sure?

Granted. Sheesh, that was boring.

I wish I had a nipple on my spacebar.
Granted. You now have a spacebar protruding from your chest, collapsing your right lung (just be glad I put it on that side).

I wish someone would come finish my house repair projects for me without costing me the house.
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Post by Grind42 »

Hyde wrote: I wish someone would come finish my house repair projects for me without costing me the house.
Granted : I rub my magic lamp, spawning a genie!!! I wish your house to South Africa where we use unskilled labourers at dirt cheap rates & inferior building materials. I manage the project & your house is built in 2weeks costing practically nothing. You now have to immigrate.

I wish I had a magic lamp that spawned a genie!!!!
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins
Ceokittymeow
Giant Leet

Post by Ceokittymeow »

Grind42 wrote:I wish I had a magic lamp that spawned a genie!!!!
GRANTED!!! Your wish came true and you now have a magic lamp in front of you. You rub it only to have Richard Simmons as a genie appear, annoying you in all his short shorts glory! You wish for him to get back inside the bottle and now your out 1 perfectly annoying genie...

I wish for world pieces (not a spelling error!)
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Post by Grind42 »

Ceokittymeow wrote:
I wish for world pieces (not a spelling error!)

Joo PHAIL!!!! The world allready is in pieces, they called continents.

I wish my magic lamp spawned Jennifer Love Hewett instead of some annoying guy.
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins
Hyde
Hyde!

Post by Hyde »

Grind42 wrote:Joo PHAIL!!!! The world allready is in pieces, they called continents.

I wish my magic lamp spawned Jennifer Love Hewett instead of some annoying guy.
NOT GRANTED! For lying about having a magic lamp that spawns an annoying guy you now have a REAL magic lamp that spawns some annoying guy.

I wish I could get 100% on expert guitar mode hard songs on Rock Band.
Forcenum
Big Leet

Post by Forcenum »

Hyde wrote:I wish I could get 100% on expert guitar mode hard songs on Rock Band.
GRANTED! but finishing a hard song 100% on expert makes your fingers bleed so much your hand is beyond saving and has to be amputated!

I wish i could peel an orange without getting my fingers all smelly and wet from the juice. . . :embarassed:
Forcenum - 220/25/63 Enfo - Retired
Anumirath - 200/25/54 Meta - One man Army
Saidin - 205/19/55 Keeper - DD in the making
Frontforce - 150/13/30 Soldier - Sector 10 bountyhunter
Ceokittymeow
Giant Leet

Post by Ceokittymeow »

Forcenum wrote:I wish i could peel an orange without getting my fingers all smelly and wet from the juice. . . :embarassed:
GRANTED!!! Your finger no longer are wet and smelly, though your toes now smell of Citrus and make that sticky sound on your kitchen floor!

I wish to have my face on the one dollar bill!
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Ceokittymeow wrote:I wish to have my face on the one dollar bill!
GRANTED!

Your "kittyness" is imprinted on every one dollar bill one can find. You are now a soldier of Operation Lioncash:

However the US government is not so amused and arrests you, now the lioncash is used to finance USA's lawsuit against you!

I wish I could finally get my stupid 300 symbs without having to camp pande/credits for 845792457342 years!
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
Ceokittymeow
Giant Leet

Post by Ceokittymeow »

Alphacenta wrote:I wish I could finally get my stupid 300 symbs without having to camp pande/credits for 845792457342 years!
GRANTED!!! You have finally did it!!! You are now the proud owner of your ql 300 symbs in all there greatness... as soon as you twink in the last one and it starts equipping, Funcom has an emergency shut down of all the servers and when they come back online, that one symb is not in and is now missing from your inventory. Have fun being 0 in queue for 8+ hours to only have an ARK say he can't do anything and he will pass it to a GM!

I wish there was a way I could circumnavigate the globe while not wearing any pants!